Berbera Port Construction Project

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
What really sucks is that by exporting a raw product to another country you allow them to make a bigger profit off of it. Like, say you sold a sheep. The buyer could make use of the wool and the meat, a bigger profit.

During drought price of camel went down to 150-200 per head. Desperate nomads were willing to sell for 100. Crazy times.

Camel should be expensive. Its how we measured prestige and pride for generations.

Notice how in Islam we have to pay 100 camels for killing a human Or pay 50 camels for removing someone eyes

In Kenya I heard a cattle alone is 1700$ .If the inferior cattle is worth 1700$ I wonder how much a camel cost.

Camel should be expensive. Its how we measured prestige and pride for generations.

Notice how in Islam we have to pay 100 camels for killing a human Or pay 50 camels for removing someone eyes

In Kenya I heard a cattle alone is 1700$ .If the inferior cattle is worth 1700$ I wonder how much a camel cost.

Exactly.

animals1.JPG

animals2.JPG

animals.JPG

https://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:277670/FULLTEXT01.pdf

We actually messed up with livestock trade.

Back then Somalis use to send their male livestock's and we use to destroy their reproductive organ so they can't breed.

But after we became ignorant people we started shipping males and females.

The Arabs started breeding their own livestock and decided to reduce the flow of our livestock.

:snoop:

That one was an epic failure.

We actually messed up with livestock trade.

Back then Somalis use to send their male livestock's and we use to destroy their reproductive organ so they can't breed.

But after we became ignorant people we started shipping males and females.

The Arabs started breeding their own livestock and decided to reduce the flow of our livestock.

:snoop:

Yeah, that practice was introduced by coastal Isaaq traders centuries ago:

IMG_20170819_100018.jpg

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...VAhVSF8AKHQRTAVoQ6AEIHTAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't like this business model of shipping live animals. I say cutt them up like the butchers do and sell each part according it's market value around the world. A tender juicy rib-eye from a cattle isn't going to fetch the same as the ass part of the cattle!!! With camels, the tender soft parts should be sold much higher then the tough chewy parts!!!

I don't like this business model of shipping live animals. I say cutt them up like the butchers do and sell each part according it's market value around the world. A tender juicy rib-eye from a cattle isn't going to fetch the same as the ass part of the cattle!!! With camels, the tender soft parts should be sold much higher then the tough chewy parts!!!
These animals are sent for Hajj. They have to be shipped alive

waraabe

Your superior
Allah bless our patriotic president imam siilanyo who is developing the nation at a great pace. If only he ran for a second term :salute:

VIP
I just hope they don’t find explore the oil
And natural gases within my life time.

They would probably make us the new Iraq,
Why pay when you can steal it

They can't drill without the permission of the recognized government of somalia which is the fgs, so it's not happening. They can explore all they want.

VIP
Somaliland is interested in Berbera development to finish so it can be the biggest port in East Africa and it with the contruction also come with deals which is why I posted this video and if this happens, best believe Somaliland is going to be rich and powerful, inshallah.

They're going to be digging very soon. Central government of Somalia doesn't even control certain neighbourhoods in Mogadishu let alone Somaliland. They have no authority with over us, we have our own government ruling our own people so they can f*ck off and watch how Somaliland progresses.

I love yall but when it comes to the port buisiness somaliland will never surpass Djibouti, keep dreaming. We will be connected to senegal in not to long and will be servicing countries such as nigeria and ethiopia.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/shipping/4003122-4420942-13kyp7h/index.html

Trending

Latest posts