Berbera Port Construction Project

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
vegans are extremists, i'm a moderate :pachah1:
I wouldn't mind going vegetarian for a short period but it's just goes against my geeljirenimo. How are you Somali if you don't have the blessed hilib? When was the last time you ate meat (pause)

I wouldn't mind going vegetarian for a short period but it's just goes against my geeljirenimo. How are you Somali if you don't have the blessed hilib? When was the last time you ate meat (pause)
I've been at it for a few months now, so I'm fairly new to it. It's was a challenge in the beginning, uni stress along with it made me sick (kept losing weight). My doctor told me to eat meat alternatives for protein and greens to increase my iron intake and I've been focusing on that as of now. I also haven't told my family/friends because I know what they'll say :mjcry:

Nice $30million injection.

I'm still amazed why the government hasn't started exploiting the gold mines in Cal Madow. There's a decent sized gold mine waiting for digging.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
MashAllah but last 2 years we exported more than 5 millions livestock.
Yes walaal, somaliland is making money.
Nice $30million injection.

I'm still amazed why the government hasn't started exploiting the gold mines in Cal Madow. There's a decent sized gold mine waiting for digging.
One step at a time! We'll first conquer the livestock market! then use the profits to diversify! ALLOW DHOWR DURIYADA SHEIKH ISAAQ!

One step at a time! We'll first conquer the livestock market! then use the profits to diversify! ALLOW DHOWR DURIYADA SHEIKH ISAAQ!

Every Somali still thinks there's a camel race with the Arabs. We won the xoolo race and they have moved on to bigger and better things.

Many Nomads don't even know what gasoline looks like.

Every Somali still thinks there's a camel race with the Arabs. We won the xoolo race and they have moved on to bigger and better things.

Many Nomads don't even know what gasoline looks like.

We actually messed up with livestock trade.

Back then Somalis use to send their male livestock's and we use to destroy their reproductive organ so they can't breed.

But after we became ignorant people we started shipping males and females.

The Arabs started breeding their own livestock and decided to reduce the flow of our livestock.

:snoop:

Trending

Latest posts