45% of asian women are in a relationship with a white man

Status
Not open for further replies.
4F542515-3C22-4AFE-AB95-4D7734793F99-6140-00000A16F4C3852E.jpeg

Less than 43% of Asian women are with Asian men. It's over if you're Asian.....

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
On God, I think this guy is the next big thing on this forum guys!! :hemad::hemad:

On God, I think this guy is the next big thing on this forum guys!! :hemad::hemad:

It's time to bring the racepill to somali spot. If you were white you'd get pussy handed to you on a silver plate with an apple inside the hole and gravy on top from any race, culture or ethnicity. Meanwhile, a Somali guy like me is stuck with Somali women for life

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's time to bring the racepill to somali spot. If you were white you'd get pussy handed to you on a silver plate with an apple inside the hole and gravy on top from any race, culture or ethnicity. Meanwhile, a Somali guy like me is stuck with Somali women for life
Damn bro! Why so dark?! :heh:

It's so weird, wallahi. Asian men are successful, so why are their women repulsed by them?
Idek. They are the most brainwashed females on Earth. Not only do they refuse to date Asian men but they cuss their own men and laugh when white men make asian male jokes. Pathetic. They always choose those awkward nerdy type white men aswell.

It's so weird, wallahi. Asian men are successful, so why are their women repulsed by them?

Inferiority complex. Unfortunately, it's seeped into our culture as well. I often hear from relatives things like "hindiyad" or "carabiyad" when they're describing someone beautiful.

Idek. They are the most brainwashed females on Earth. Not only do they refuse to date Asian men but they cuss their own men and laugh when white men make asian male jokes. Pathetic. They always choose those awkward nerdy type white men aswell.
Sounds like you're describing this comedian

Most of the couples look like this
Seeking-Asian-Female.png

Inferiority complex. Unfortunately, it's seeped into our culture as well. I often hear from relatives things like "hindiyad" or "carabiyad" when they're describing someone beautiful.
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
Bollywood needs to be boycotted back home.
They need to start making movies with Somali cast & therefore make mariin Somali women the beauty standard of Somalia once again:fittytousand:

Even though Somalis view Arabs etc as more beautiful you hardly see any Somalis marrying pakis/arabs (ive never seen it) and we definitely dont hate our own features like indhoyaar do

maybe indhayar men are also with non-asians? not even kpop helps them?
K-Pop helps a lot. 60-80% of the teenage Somali girls I know are huge Korean fans, but too bad they're not living in Europe & the ones in Korea aren't attracted to black girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending