4 things about your childhood. Lets guess your age !!

Thats so raven
8c6ba46e-7d47-4ff5-9112-2207ac47b5d4-1477584869.jpg

Straight bangs with curly hair
24659.jpg

Roll on clear lipgloss.

ab010dc718eb7bd2922bc162cb2ede99.jpg

Bottle bop candy
all-city-candy-baby-bottle-pops-candy-11-oz-novelty-bazooka-candy-brands-1-pop-900935_600x.jpg
So your saying you are 40 +

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I have to upgrade my shukansi game :mjhaps:

@Vanessa do you give lessons in shukansi one on one.

I was going to ask @Figo but after seeing how he breaks up with girls I think he might be worse than me.. Mid illahay uu so xereyey bu dhagax ku ceeriyay :snoop:
I need help with shukansi apparently I’m too direct :damedamn:

Vanessa

VIP
I grew up watching Lizzy McGuire, that’s so raven, dragon ball z, the oc, simple life, Simpson, Futurama, wwe, flav of love, neighbours, home and away, laugna beach and naruto

I used to dress like this
1586326352703.jpeg

1586326680231.jpeg

Fill me in, what’s the joke

The thing is he is a bully and says I'm a failure when it comes to shukansi he gets back up from @Gibiin-Udug now and then, so in order to step-up my shukansi game I was looking for a tutor, I thought you would be a suitable tutor but then you are even worse than me.. Now Figo has more ammo and will continue to bully me on the forum.. You get it? But no worries I can handle it :5hcpspq:

Vanessa

VIP
The thing is he is a bully and says I'm a failure when it comes to shukansi he gets back up from @Gibiin-Udug now and then, so in order to step-up my shukansi game I was looking for a tutor, I thought you would be a suitable tutor but then you are even worse than me.. Now Figo has more ammo and will continue to bully me on the forum.. You get it? But no worries I can handle it :5hcpspq:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
bismillah lets do this :jcoleno:
- tamagotchi
- snake game on nokia 3310
- adidas tracksuits + buffulo shoes:
5A595883-8F9E-4FD0-8AF0-EA5D669B4C93.jpeg

- tattoo choker