4 months old Somali baby dies due to neglect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
18 year old Somali girl baa guur lagu qasbay when she was 12, and the result of that she has 3 kids by the age of 18 and lives in dire conditions in a London flat. Her 4 months old baby died due to neglect. What kind of maryooley do you have to be to marry off your child at 13?

Just watch it. The condotions of her flat really got to me. It made me angry and sad. I blame this 100% on her mother and father. Absolutely horrific.

12:00 to 23:35 and 34:30 to 38:00 and finally 47:59 to 52:42

She got a 2 year suspended sentence for manslaughter and child neglect.

Bielsa

VIP
And please keep your UK/American/Canadian slander to one side here. This is not the time for that crap. This made me fucking angry.

Bielsa

VIP
At 49:15 you will see the look of horror on DC Karl Dines' face. What he saw in the clinical room will never leave him.

I watched a little bit of that, I'll have to come back and finish it later.

I can't wrap my head around why her mother would marry her off so young AND abandon her in Somalia. What did she get from it?

soo sadd and disturbing.

i read a similar case a few months ago with a 20 year old somali girl also starving her child yet she avoided jail. this also happened in the UK as well.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Shit old bro...on somnet some folks knew her...she was mental case..married off young when she grew up in the UK

waraabe

Your superior
she was married of young, i dont believe that sorry. i have yet to hear 11 year old somali girl being married off.

people use this to escape punishment when they commit crime

Status
Not open for further replies.