3months down on my house arrest sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sentenced to 6months in the house arrest the time flyed its now one week and 3months left until my tag comes off june here we come looking to turn the f*ck up and f*ck up the commas this summer light slipup wallh its been fucking dry at home everyday how much shit i missed out on because of a lying little timojilac i swear on everything when i come off tag imma rearrange this nerds face he will pay for lying on my name filthy timojilac akhiraa baan u diraya fucking bengal jaahil

i have notified your probation officer. you will go to court and judge will ban you from using the internet or smart phones for 3yrs, plus your home arrest will be extended by 2 more yrs.

31-shaq-face-shaq-gifs.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Damn this site has homos, atheists, AND hardened criminals.
:faysalwtf:
I must have died and gone to Somali hell.
:snoop:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I was sentenced to 6months in the house arrest the time flyed its now one week and 3months left until my tag comes off june here we come looking to turn the f*ck up and f*ck up the commas this summer light slipup wallh its been fucking dry at home everyday how much shit i missed out on because of a lying little timojilac i swear on everything when i come off tag imma rearrange this nerds face he will pay for lying on my name filthy timojilac akhiraa baan u diraya fucking bengal jaahil
So what you are saying is , that you are about that life ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending