39 bodies found in a container in England

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How? Why? Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea, and do they not have stop and check points for these trucks?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How? Why? Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea, and do they not have stop and check points for these trucks?
Up to UK border nope, due to Schengen agreement which allows border less free movement between Europe except the UK!

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
what if inside the truck the people were syrian refugees and paid the truck driver to get to the uk. but then the driver
forgot about them in the truck and they died cause there was no oxygen left in truck.

This is just my theory guys.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
what if inside the truck the people were syrian refugees and paid the truck driver to get to the uk. but then the driver
forgot about them in the truck and they died cause there was no oxygen left in truck.

Probably, happens all the time with the Mexican border here. People end up baked in Trucks

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
that would be very unlikely because its Bulgaria they came from. HoA peoples would mostly take the route to Libya and other parts of north Africa to get to Europe. some even just go to Israel to find a better life.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
there should be country for the refugees thats aided by the UN and other 1st world countries to stop the flow of refugees from war torn countries.

do you guys agree or no

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

They're most likely Eastern European looking for work or being brought by human traffickers. That or a mix of Afghans, middle easterns and maybe Africans.

Trending