3000 Burundi and Ethiopia ATMIS are leaving Shabellada dhexe, Kismayo and KG

They are balancing their troops middle Shabelle had 5400 Burundi the last time have been reduced and still needs. Djibouti is 1000 so it will not be reduced untill others reach the same number wich is likely by december 2024

Middle Shabelle will be in danger 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230906-232826.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
this couldn’t happen at a worse time. HSM needs to quickly enlist as much macawiisley as possible.

But at least the FMS will get weaker with every ATMIS pullout

Imagine next April when another 5,000 leave

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Great news. These guys get money to sit down and do nothing. The money that is paid to Atmis could he used better to pay wages to SNA that are underpaid.

this couldn’t happen at a worse time. HSM needs to quickly enlist as much macawiisley as possible.

But at least the FMS will get weaker with every ATMIS pullout

Imagine next April when another 5,000 leave
perfect time for a talented young comander loyal to only his ambition and not clan to set the groundworks for a coup

Are we back to maxaakimta 2.0? If atmis leaves Somalia, Al-shaydaan will sweep wouth in less than a month. See you in the gates of Galkacyo

I am filled with joy that the useless Ethiopian troops in Kismayo are packing their bags. I blame Jubbaland for allowing them to enter the city as Amisom believing they will help fight Shabab. Not a single day have they fought Shabab in lower Juba. They would always leave their base in Madhamato and start digging up sand claiming to have found a land mine. That’s how they duped the International community into funding the fake campaigns.

I am hearing that Ahmed Madoobe personally called for the removal of these useless Ethiopian unit in Kismayo. Good news for Reer Jubbaland. This would now mean that Jubaland state has the least amount of Atmis soldiers stationed in Jubooyinka. KDF Numbers have greatly been reduced from last year and the state seems to be enjoying relative peace thanks to the supreme command of Senior El Presidente Ahmed Islam

IMG_5792.jpeg

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They blame us on arming our clan fighters when they use Ethiopia in this era let the "only SNA" help you 🤣🤣
AL shabaab are strong in D&M and Dir villages this is Geedweyn
Shabaab situation seems to prove RX dominate the rural areas. MX would be under Shabaab in their island tuulos like Garbaharey if it weren’t for ENDF which is leaving.

Btw it seems like they were annoyed by Shabaab taking over their khat supply route so went to bring the Ethiopians with them. Even then it looks like igu sawir. Shabaab is taking over Gedo