300 Social Housing Units to be Built in Mogadishu

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nice, we need as much as possible with Dadaab refugee camp closing down in Kenya.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@embarassing I am not sure that this will go anywhere. The local clans will block permanent settlement of IDPs in Mogadishu because the vast majority are from Bay&Bakool. If these people are settled and registered in Banadir, they will have to have a political voice in a future Banadir state. This is just window dressing.

@embarassing I am not sure that this will go anywhere. The local clans will block permanent settlement of IDPs in Mogadishu because the vast majority are from Bay&Bakool. If these people are settled and registered in Banadir, they will have to have a political voice in a future Banadir state. This is just window dressing.

We should make sure the raxanwayn go nowhere and use the moral issue of IDP housing to politically undermine and bash hawiyes.

Macalin M

Out here
Do we really need houses for IDP’s. How about making their regions better for them to live in :)

Let’s be real. Ain’t no way we’re gonna house over a million IDP’s

Yoo

Eel eh?
Do we really need houses for IDP’s. How about making their regions better for them to live in :)

Let’s be real. Ain’t no way we’re gonna house over a million IDP’s
tenor.gif

Neither do want to ina adeero

Digil iyo Mirifle are industrious and hardworking people and a greate asset to the economy of Xamar. We should keep as many as possible.

Trending