30 year old geeljire from UK jailed for 10 years for raping a woman

Keo

VIP
fovbcbe9ijxcqtb0fhim.jpg

http://news.met.police.uk/news/man-who-raped-woman-in-hendon-jailed-for-10-years-378725

https://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/17851095.hendon-man-jailed-raping-threatening-kill-woman/

What's wrong with these guys
:bell:

Ironically he's born on the 1st of January

I think the victim was somali reading between the line

Mohammed was a vague acquaintance of the victim’s family and called her out of the blue asking if he could visit. The woman – aged in her 30s – tried to dissuade him from coming, given that he had not been in contact for a considerable amount of time, by saying she had another visitor imminently arriving at her home, but Mohammed turned up in any case.

Once inside, the woman offered to make Mohammed some tea. While in the kitchen, Mohammed grabbed her from behind and threatened her with a knife. He then forced her into the lounge before raping her. During the incident Mohammed threw the knife he had used in the attack out of a window into the communal area.

After the attack, Mohammed left the address to go and retrieve the knife. The victim raised the alarm with a neighbour who photographed Mohammed retrieving his weapon.

Muji

VIP

Mohammed was a vague acquaintance of the victim’s family and called her out of the blue asking if he could visit. The woman – aged in her 30s – tried to dissuade him from coming, given that he had not been in contact for a considerable amount of time, by saying she had another visitor imminently arriving at her home, but Mohammed turned up in any case.

Once inside, the woman offered to make Mohammed some tea. While in the kitchen, Mohammed grabbed her from behind and threatened her with a knife. He then forced her into the lounge before raping her. During the incident Mohammed threw the knife he had used in the attack out of a window into the communal area.

After the attack, Mohammed left the address to go and retrieve the knife. The victim raised the alarm with a neighbour who photographed Mohammed retrieving his weapon.

Somali men raping Somali women because they believe they will be too ashamed to report to the police.

If this happens to me or ANY Somali Female or Child that I know wallahi I’m snitching! Don’t f*ck with me abdis or you’re going to be going to jail to get slapped up by a Madow. This ain’t somalia hoe! I’m the captain now!

Muji

VIP

Also making him tea is such a Somali thing to do. Maskeenta. I wish she never opened the door from this qashin. The fact that she told him she had guests coming too and he decided to rape her then and there. I told you jaydaan don’t ever say to me a crime is too stupid for a farax to commit! The fact that he even threw his knife out of the window. Wa doqon. Not the sharpest minds when it comes to committing crime but always the most enthusiastic about committing them.

Somali men raping Somali women because they believe they will be too ashamed to report to the police.

If this happens to me or ANY Somali Female or Child that I know wallahi I’m snitching! Don’t f*ck with me abdis or you’re going to be going to jail to get slapped up by a Madow. This ain’t somalia hoe! I’m the captain now!

Its just a guess knowles. No one knows the victim. Rape is horrible no matter what. But he is out in 5 years. Still by uk standards he got harsh sentence for rape as its 2-3 years usually

Muji

VIP
Its just a guess knowles. No one knows the victim. Rape is horrible no matter what. But he is out in 5 years. Still by uk standards he got harsh sentence for rape as its 2-3 years usually

Short time but prison is peak for rapists. Hope he gets raped in there.

Muji

VIP
UK prisons have no rape, its not America lol, he'll probably get a cosy room and a TV with a playstation

How do you know? Prison guards have been asking Somalis what does Allah hoyooy mean because that’s what the Somali hood rats are singing every night in pen.

VixR

Veritas
What’s the point of prison? Sure, you’re confined to one building, but where’s the punishment in that?

I strongly believe they should use prisoners as an “unpaid” labor force, if taxpayers are going to be paying for their livelihood for anything from a small sentence to life. They’d be paying the public back for their infraction.

Apollo

VIP
What’s the point of prison? Sure, you’re confined to one building, but where’s the punishment in that?

I strongly believe they should use prisoners as an “unpaid” labor force, if taxpayers are going to be paying for their livelihood for anything from a small sentence to life. They’d be paying the public back for their infraction.

:lol: Wow, you really aren't a lefty..

That is politically unfeasible in the West, as it will remind people of slavery and groups similar to BLM will scream black slavery especially.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I support this idea, but work has to be brought to them, and not them go out of prison building to work, otherwise u will see a lot of escape convicts running and attacking a poor house wife like me in the neighborhood.

Trending

Latest posts