30 Million Americans were just Diagnosed with High Blood Pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big Pharma drug cartels have suddenly decided to lower the threshold for high blood pressure, which automatically added 14% of the population in to the danger zone as well as additional 30 million American's that were just fine now being diagnosed with high blood pressure.

The big Pharma drug cartels are now set to make massive profits as a result through selling their expensive hypertension medications to an additional 30 million American's.

I wonder if @LarryThePuntite bought any stocks prior to this news from the drug cartels like Merck, Pfizer or Novartis

Their stocks were in free fall until they all colluded together to manufactured this scam.

2017.11.14%20-%20MRK_0.jpg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...illion-americans-just-got-high-blood-pressure

:rejoice:

We must teach our geeljires about investing.

Somalis will learn that Arabs don’t give returns and have no IPs or patents.

We need a business channel to awaken our geeljires to be ahead of the finance revolution in Africa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Inquisitive_

In all honestly biohacking is the future in Somalia.

Our unregulated pharmacies will be outted by biohacking labs that send blood, stool and saliva samples abroad or domestic for analysis.

Adopting Disruptive technology is the future for Somalia in the short term. We need labs on every street corner giving people reports on what thier body needs, the nutrients they are missing and the data can be used to help farmers grow superfoods that help people stay healthly and prevent/cure diseases with custom approaches.

Somalia will avoid becoming Brazil if biohacking isn’t promoted in Somalia

@Inquisitive_

In all honestly biohacking is the future in Somalia.

Our unregulated pharmacies will be outted by biohacking labs that send blood, stool and saliva samples abroad or domestic for analysis.

Adopting Disruptive technology is the future for Somalia in the short term. We need labs on every street corner giving people reports on what thier body needs, the nutrients they are missing and the data can be used to help farmers grow superfoods that help people stay healthly and prevent/cure diseases with custom approaches.

Somalia will avoid becoming Brazil if biohacking isn’t promoted in Somalia

What's going on in Brasil?

What's going on in Brasil?

People started putting higher perceived value on processed/canned foods from the west.

Brazil has all the super foods, people eat interesting whole foods there.

Multinational companies are pumping products we are starting to reject here in the west.

Brazil has always been organic, now its over.

People started putting higher perceived value on processed/canned foods from the west.

Brazil has all the super foods, people eat interesting whole foods there.

Multinational companies are pumping products we are starting to reject here in the west.

Brazil has always been organic, now its over.

You posted some great ideas, you will struggle selling these things to the diaspora that are addicted to oil stained fattening poisonous food, forget about those back home.

That's why 99% of our mothers are overweight and now also much of our younger Xaalimo's, even worse we encourage this obesity culture by attacking sexy slim healthy petite women, mostly done by our pathetic malnourished males as well as our obese women who do it out of xasad.

I met plenty petite health conscious women over the years asking for ways to get fat which requires adopting unhealthy practices which renders your proposition mute.

Those rejecting those products which you speak off are consciously awake white people in the west predominantly. I have been going to farmers market and organic stores for years and never ever seen a single Somali shop their.

We are always the last people to catch on to anything good or progressive, but always the first people to catch on to degenerate things.

You posted some great ideas, you will struggle selling these things to the diaspora that are addicted to oil stained fattening poisonous food, forget about those back home.

That's why 99% of our mothers are overweight and now also much of our younger Xaalimo's, even worse we encourage this obesity culture by attacking sexy slim healthy petite women, mostly done by our pathetic malnourished males as well as our obese women who do it out of xasad.

I met plenty petite health conscious women over the years asking for ways to get fat which requires adopting unhealthy practices which renders your proposition mute.

Those rejecting those products which you speak off are consciously awake white people in the west predominantly. I have been going to farmers market and organic stores for years and never ever seen a single Somali shop their.

f*ck the diaspora.

This is for the nationals spending money on pills.

People are addicted to antibiotics in Somalia.

If the project was for diaspora mothers, it would require opening a seafront wellness resort that people pay 2k for 3months to get their diets changed and access to locally grown superfoods.

Something like this would require quality advertising through YouTube, Facebook and whatsapp sharing.

Somali mothers get thier info from doctors who are there to treat not prevent or cure their problems.

Biohacking clinics will be something interesting to look at in Somalia.

The whole bp drug seems like a scam itself. Blood pressure can be naturally lowered by losing weight, and a balanced diet low in sodium, high in potassium. Am I missing something here? At which point would a person "need" drugs. Especially if they are only slightly above healthy level

The whole bp drug seems like a scam itself. Blood pressure can be naturally lowered by losing weight, and a balanced diet low in sodium, high in potassium. Am I missing something here? At which point would a person "need" drugs. Especially if they are only slightly above healthy level

I agree with the exception of sodium which is essential, I am talking about real salt here not table salt which is poisonous and raises blood pressure. Salt is absolutely essential to the human body, I cannot even function optimally especially athletically without adding Himalayan salt to my food.

It's even more crucial in hot climates were you loose a lot of it through sweat, the junk science which promotes low sodium or that sodium is evil is promoted by the same big pharma cartels, other then that you are absolutely right, no drug needed for high blood pressure, just dietary changes alone will fix this.

@LarryThePuntite

Your talking about biohacking, I was recently telling a person to ditch the antibiotics which has adverse effects for a powerful honey which studies showed killed the MRSA super bugs that are antibiotic resistant, the person refused even after reading the study, I then cited the verse in the Quran and the hadith, they person still refused.

People view these useless doctors as God's and whatever they say to them is the "gospel", the Somali's back home consume expired medicines. Yet your talking about biohacking clinics, your very out of touch sxb.

I agree with the exception of sodium which is essential, I am talking about real salt here not table salt which is poisonous and raises blood pressure. Salt is absolutely essential to the human body, I cannot even function optimally especially athletically without adding Himalayan salt to my food.

It's even more crucial in hot climates were you loose a lot of it through sweat, the junk science which promotes low sodium or that sodium is evil is promoted by the same big pharma cartels, other then that you are absolutely right, no drug needed for high blood pressure, just dietary changes alone will fix this.

@LarryThePuntite

Your talking about biohacking, I was recently telling a person to ditch the antibiotics which has adverse effects for a powerful honey which studies showed killed the MRSA super bugs that are antibiotic resistant, the person refused even after reading the study, I then cited the verse in the Quran and the hadith, they person still refused.

People view these useless doctors as God's and whatever they say to them is the "gospel", the Somali's back home consume expired medicines. Yet your talking about biohacking clinics, your very out of touch sxb.

Biohacking will save Somalia’s health care

@LarryThePuntite

Its not bad for you if youre healthy but someone who's hypernatremic should be careful. Btw most americans get their excessive sodium from processed foods not really the table salt

But yeah natural sea salts are good for you. I wanted to by the pink but the ones at my local grocery all had anti caking agents :bell:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please try your best to eat healthy and exercise regularly. These two routines alone can prevent so many unnecessary illnesses requiring all sorts of medications with painful side effects. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending