Oil Exploration News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Maasha Allah! Things looks promising now more than ever. Mujahid Siilanyo is raggedii walaahi :qri8gs7: I liked how he mentioned he wasn't happy with the term extention of the guurti

Maasha Allah! Things looks promising now more than ever. Mujahid Siilanyo is raggedii walaahi :qri8gs7: I liked how he mentioned he wasn't happy with the term extention of the guurti

He was happy for extension :lol: He is acting like he doesn't want to be president for another term but he lowkey wants it!

:eating:
Siilanyo is eating good

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I used to be Naive and believe this stuff!!! But then I grew up. No insurance to cover assets, no stable govt where any1 can be bribed even mps, courts, president to over-turn and take away assets at a whim, no political or resource sharing agreement with Somalia federal authorities cause it's their sovereign land, giving such a large income source to a poor country that has no strong institutions money cud go into wrong hands and cause genocides(western govts wud really allow that thru).

Don't worry boys, I know I was once naive too, but I actually grew up. None of that is coming untill somalia can get along and on top of that PROVE IT with a robust system with no holes in it :siilaanyolaugh:

The general population of Somaliland will never enjoy that money, 80% will be pocketed by corrupt politicians and the rest will be spent on low grade infrastructure.:manny:

According to Al Jazeera puntland could generate 2 trillion dollars of its oil blocks in nugaal and dharoor valley. Still nothing up until now. Don't make the same mistakes as puntland dear somaliland.

Jeesto

VIP
Time to add this to my baasaboor collection:siilaanyolaugh:Somaliland ha noolaato:fittytousand:
baasaboor-Sland.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

How come nobody mentioned how Genal stock price surged 20% since July.

3 companies on that list are trading on market.

Genel went up 20% since early July and they are on the London stock exchange. By the time this news is public people have already sold thier shares.

If you're a lander in London and aren't trading securities this a perfect time to at least claim ownership on projects happening in your land.

AIM-listed Sterling Energy has announced that the Government sponsored 2D seismic program of 1,000kms full fold data on the Odewayne Block was completed on the 24th August 2017. This part of the campaign satisfies and exceeds the minimum (500km) work obligation for the current third period, for which Sterling is fully carried by Genel for all costs. The Company expects initial processing results in Q4 2017 and will thereafter undertake its own technical evaluation of the data.

Sterling Energy’s CEO, Eskil Jersing, said:

‘We are very pleased that this phase of the seismic campaign has completed on time and safely without incident. The initial brute stack 2D data is encouraging and provides the first detailed subsurface view in one of the last untested large frontier rift basins in Africa. We would like to congratulate the Ministry of Energy & Minerals for the successful completion of the acquisition of the first 1,000kms over the Odewayne block.’

Original article link

Source: Sterling Energy

Bohol

VIP
Lets see if the company shares the findings or runs away with it and sells it to another company like what usually happened with many oil companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.