Somaliland 30 Billion Barrels Of Oil

I used to be Naive and believe this stuff!!! But then I grew up. No insurance to cover assets, no stable govt where any1 can be bribed even mps, courts, president to over-turn and take away assets at a whim, no political or resource sharing agreement with Somalia federal authorities cause it's their sovereign land, giving such a large income source to a poor country that has no strong institutions money cud go into wrong hands and cause genocides(western govts wud really allow that thru).

Don't worry boys, I know I was once naive too, but I actually grew up. None of that is coming untill somalia can get along and on top of that PROVE IT with a robust system with no holes in it :siilaanyolaugh:

The general population of Somaliland will never enjoy that money, 80% will be pocketed by corrupt politicians and the rest will be spent on low grade infrastructure.:manny:

According to Al Jazeera puntland could generate 2 trillion dollars of its oil blocks in nugaal and dharoor valley. Still nothing up until now. Don't make the same mistakes as puntland dear somaliland.

IMG_3371.jpg

How come nobody mentioned how Genal stock price surged 20% since July.

3 companies on that list are trading on market.

Genel went up 20% since early July and they are on the London stock exchange. By the time this news is public people have already sold thier shares.

If you're a lander in London and aren't trading securities this a perfect time to at least claim ownership on projects happening in your land.

Trending

Latest posts