3 somali guys passes darkskin somalis and rates lightskin somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I really dislike these video’s. This whole marry or pass concept is so disgusting wallaahi. How are they publicly rating their Somali sisters. These little boys should take a break from the internet and grow tf up.

One of them clearly didn’t look in the mirror. Alright, that was my last petty comment before Ramadan.

I really dislike these video’s. This whole marry or pass concept is so disgusting wallaahi. How are they publicly rating their Somali sisters. These little boys should take a break from the internet and grow tf up.

One of them clearly didn’t look in the mirror. Alright, that was my last petty comment before Ramadan.
Which one?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The awkward moment when a dark skinned ugly guy talks shit about his dark skinned counterpart loooool

Dark on dark violence.

Bismillah.

World

VIP
You guys noticed how the girls here are all insulting the dark skin kid and not the mariin/lighty?

:damn:

They’re colourist themselves :dead:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You guys noticed how the girls here are all insulting the dark skin kid and not the mariin/lighty?

:damn:

They’re colourist themselves :dead:

He was the rudest one in my opinion , so he deserves all the hate. He kept talking like he was the hottest shit :kodaksmiley:

The lighty one in the middle seems like he is missing something in his head and has crazy eyes :siilaanyolaugh: happy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts