3 Nazis tried to steal a 12 year old Somali boy’s phone

Apollo

VIP
Respect to the old fella for confronting the Nazi skinheads.

I once confronted a Neo-Nazi (out and about in public) about why he had 1488 tattooed on his knuckles (it's a secret Nazi code).

He became extremely frightened and did not expect anybody to know what it means. He claimed he was born on April 1988 and it was his birthday. :mjlol::mjlol:

Virgin Germanic, Chad Cushite. :russ:

I once confronted a Neo-Nazi (out and about in public) about why he had 1488 tattooed on his knuckles (it's a secret Nazi code).

He became extremely frightened and did not expect anybody to know what it means. He claimed he was born on April 1988 and it was his birthday. :mjlol::mjlol:

Neo-Nazis are lost souls wallah.

Even Hitler, the very man they idolise would've despised those tattooed hoodlum rats.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ:
1562774063385.jpg
1560617290570.png
:whoo:''Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past?'' - adolf hitler:russ:

Trending

Latest posts