3 die on Puntland side after Puntland Education Minister is attacked near Erigavo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland Education Minister Abdullahi Mohamed Hassan was today attacked in Damalla Xagare by Somaliland troops who embarked from Ceel Afweyn.

Three died from Puntland while and Puntland side confirmed killing a dozen Somaliland soldiers who came from Ceel Afweyn.

The Minster was planning to visit Carmale and looks like he didn't expect troops from Ceel Afweyn attacking him.

The Minister was inspecting schools in which Puntland exams were taking place before being denied and attacked by Somaliland troops from Ceel Afweyn

60870182_2183457465109063_1364126998129016832_n.jpg

The Minister had only 4 technicals accompanying him whereas Somaliland had up to 9.

As the Minister is from there the locals defended him from the coordinated attack.

60713921_2478798482164404_7500868522256367616_n.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Wallahi the Warsangeli and Dhulbahante clan are a mess. Even on a holy month, they dont stop the back and forth tuugsi and brutal infighting.

Truly, if i ever was a PL President, i would order the complete and total pull out of SSC. Issaq have my blessing to that area.

Waa Salam Alaykum, Warsangeli iyo Dhulbahante, it was great knowing you. May Allah SWT bless you.

Bohol

VIP
Sources are saying 6 dead Dhulbahante and 2 Warsangeli. Damalxagarre is settled by both communities.

"Dagalkaas danbe waxa ku dhintay 6 qof oo ka soo jeeda beesha Dhulbahante, labo qof oo ka soo jeeda beesha Warsangeli, Dhaawaca beesha Warsangeli waa labo, dhinaca kale lama yaqaan oo waa qaateen. Labadan qof oo dhawaaca ah waxa lagu daweenayaa degmada Xingalool.

Labada askari oo dhintay Allah u naxariisyee waxay ka mid ahaayeen ciisdan Daraawiishta Puntland ee Gaashaanle Xanaano Taliyaha ka yaay"

61072550_2339381552942964_2111302358167191552_n.jpg

http://allsanaag.com/dagaal-ka-dhacay-gobolka-sanaag-2/

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Another primitive war led by primitives over a treeless village that sounds like an Ethiopian saturday night takeaway special :bell:

Armadillo it is not them there are far more hands in it.

Literally all their budget goes into Soil and Sanaag that is why you have donkey carts delivering water to Hargaysa.

Don't be blind. If today Laascaanood returned to Puntland we would be broke.

A our resources would have to go to defending it. The Ministry of Finance would get the biggest bill ever.

Nothing would get done in Puntland as we also do't get our share from Federal government and they get far more from the UK.

It is simple, people won't stay if you can't afford their up keep.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Saahid Qamaan
Interesting that you mention 3 died on the Puntland side in the thread title when the real news, according to your OP, is that 12 died from Somaliland's larger force even though they had the element of surprise.

We see you.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Saahid Qamaan
Interesting that you mention 3 died on the Puntland side in the thread title when the real news, according to your OP, is that 12 died from Somaliland's larger force even though they had the element of surprise.

We see you.

This saahid guy, is as much as a Puntlander, as I am a Chinese.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
These flip flopers need to be left alone with Somaliland, Walahi Puntlanders need those tax money more than giving it to these Dhulos and Warsans who apparently will attack their fellow clans for the Jeegan militia.

We need to cut them off, they don't contribute to Puntland economy and they also bring unnecessary war and miseries, stop fighting over this dry and broke states.:farmajoyaab:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Puntland needs to let go of these spineless qabils and tell them to hit the road. @Crow @Armadillo How much of puntland belongs to these two qabils?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I feel sorry for you MJs to have two double dealing clans in your backyard that always betray you. Who told the SL contingent about the Wasiirs exact whereabouts?

I feel sorry for you MJs to have two double dealing clans in your backyard that always betray you. Who told the SL contingent about the Wasiirs exact whereabouts?
there is already one warsan minister from SL in badhan I wouldnt be surprised if pro SL sanaagians told SL. at the end the only ones who die in mass are these two smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts