3,100 yr old remains from Tanzania resemble modern Cushites/Horners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So true, they have overstayed their welcome so much so that they claim the land that has never belonged to them. They are not even natives in east africa let alone the horn. Bantu Expansion is an imminent threat to the very existence of the Cushitic race and they must be dealt with through the lens of invaders and land grabbers because thats exactly what they are.

Last edited:

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
So true, they have overstayed their welcomed so much so that they claim the land that has never belonged to them. They are not even natives in east africa let alone the horn. Bantu Expansion is an imminent threat to the very existence of the Cushitic race and they must be dealt with through the lens of invaders and land grabbers because thats exactly what they are.
there is this whole youtube channel by somali bantus dedicated to claiming somali land, history etc,. they're a ticking time bomb, ask yourself what happened to countless other groups, khosians, pygmies etc,. Bantu are doing the greatest expansion in human history.

So true, they have overstayed their welcomed so much so that they claim the land that has never belonged to them. They are not even natives in east africa let alone the horn. Bantu Expansion is an imminent threat to the very existence of the Cushitic race and they must be dealt with through the lens of invaders and land grabbers because thats exactly what they are.
According to them, they have never been the oppressors - only the victims. I don't even think 99% of bantus know anything about the expansion. They believe they are native to everywhere in Africa and everyone else is a coloniser/mixed. The funny thing is, Somali activists will bend over backwards for these ppl and call out "Somali anti-blackness", but never anti-cushite behaviour from them, and what they are doing to us is 100xs worse (Xenophobia in SA, Amisom rapes, Occupying our land, etc).
I'm not anti-bantu myself, I love all people, but I can't deal with the dishonesty I see from many of them. And I can't deal with the way they make Somalis out to be evil, anti-black oppressors.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If the Bantu Somalis go to war with the Somalis, there is nothing stopping the AU (Bantu community) from supporting them for sovereignty and taking our best lands

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
According to them, they have never been the oppressors - only the victims. I don't even think 99% of bantus know anything about the expansion. They believe they are native to everywhere in Africa and everyone else is a coloniser/mixed. The funny thing is, Somali activists will bend over backwards for these ppl and call out "Somali anti-blackness", but never anti-cushite behaviour from them, and what they are doing to us is 100xs worse (Xenophobia in SA, Amisom rapes, Occupying our land, etc).
I'm not anti-bantu myself, I love all people, but I can't deal with the dishonesty I see from many of them. And I can't deal with the way they make Somalis out to be evil, anti-black oppressors.
Perfectly put. Their flat nosed ppl are sitting on the most fertile land in Somalia while ethnic somali nomads are travelling miles to get water, struggling, often dying due to the severe droughts, meanwhile these Bantus are grazing in the most fertile terrain as their numbers keep multiplying every year. It really is unfortunate situation we find ourselves in. Personally i would love for all somalis to leave NFD and mass migrate back to Somalia and make the bantus go the other way

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
there is this whole youtube channel by somali bantus dedicated to claiming somali land, history etc,. they're a ticking time bomb, ask yourself what happened to countless other groups, khosians, pygmies etc,. Bantu are doing the greatest expansion in human history.
Ticking time bomb indeed. Their population as a percentage of the total somali population has even increased since the 1960s, Somalis must not normalise relations with the bantus otherwise the delicate somali gene will be diluted and replaced with Bantu genes (another method of the bantu expansion). Something must be done about the bantus in Somalia, we either need to smuggle them back to Tanzania or reconqour middle and lower shabelle from them

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
Ticking time bomb indeed. Their population as a percentage of the total somali population has even increased since the 1960s, Somalis must not normalise relations with the bantus otherwise the delicate somali gene will be diluted and replaced with Bantu genes (another method of the bantu expansion). Something must be done about the bantus in Somalia, we either need to smuggle them back to Tanzania or reconqour middle and lower shabelle from them
bantu population 1991: 90k
bantu population 2017: 900k-1,000,000

:farmajoyaab:

The bantugate has not finished. They control everything below south mudug (inclusive) with military force. They even have the blessing of the Southern clans. It's time to accept our defeat, and build a wall to salvage the small untouched regions that remain.

:mjcry:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You talk about war so lightly? You think its that easy to take my tuulo?
View attachment 32934
It was good while it lasted, I hope at least when we died out, that we go the way of the Egyptians, where people debate about their origins:kanyeshrug:
"Somalis were Cushite, they had more in common with whites and Arabs than Bantus"
" Somalis were Bantu, i know cause im Somali and i live there"
bantu population 1991: 90k
bantu population 2017: 900k-1,000,000

:farmajoyaab:
Doubt their numbers are more than 250k -500k , probably just inflated numbers that include other groups like rahanweyn and bravanese

Last edited:

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
It was good while it lasted, I hope at least when we died out, that we go the way of the Egyptians, where people debate about their origins:kanyeshrug:
"Somalis were Cushite, they had more in common with whites and Arabs than Bantus"
" Somalis were Bantu, i know cause im Somali and i live there"
the bantus that kill us off will be like: "WE WUZ CUSHITIC AND SHEIIT" :russ:

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
The bantugate has not finished. They control everything below south mudug (inclusive) with military force. They even have the blessing of the Southern clans. It's time to accept our defeat, and build a wall to salvage the small untouched regions that remain.

:mjcry:
bantus are bushmen they dont live in mudug/galgaduud, they live in cool green areas like the shabelle and jubboyinka.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even if Somalia goes there will be at least 100 Million Cushites left. :manny: No one is dying out.

I think the world is afraid of Somalis agreeing. It's dangerous. Imagine if they were organized and united too. :trumpsmirk:

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
You southerners are serious pussies. Getting pushed around like es. Futuh al- bantu time!
you a dumbass, more than 30k bantus were killed during the civil war, many of them today are forcefully enslaved to work in farms/house servants etc,.. the UN warned the somali government of the human right abuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts