26th June 1960

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
krYqmHV.jpg

qhkPka9.jpg

Happy Independence day to all my Somalis, this day belongs to every Somali speaking person. It's a historical day when the Somali national flag was first raised on a free independent Somali land.

This day we celebrate SNL, NUF & USP for their fight against imperialism & colonization.

Despite the attack which claimed over 15 people, Somalis in Mogadishu are celebrating 26th June. I pray Allah grants them peace that lasts .

krYqmHV.jpg

qhkPka9.jpg

Happy Independence day to all my Somalis, this day belongs to every Somali speaking person. It's a historical day when the Somali national flag was first raised on a free independent Somali land.

This day we celebrate SNL, NUF & USP for their fight against imperialism & colonization.

Despite the attack which claimed over 15 people, Somalis in Mogadishu are celebrating 26th June. I pray Allah grants them peace that lasts .
Rageedi, I like independent minds.:denzelnigga:

Peace to all Somalis anywhere in the world.

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland doesn't exist! I'm a dirty Waqooyi from now on breh.
How long has it been? I'll take the blue flag with me on Hargeisa next summer

Kkkkkkk nothing wrong with taking any flag to Hargeisa. Still the independence day for the Somalilanders

26 june 1960 is the birth of Somali republic... the new nation whit the blue flag from xamar was callled somali republic and not a somaliland...

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Xayd who was the Army Commander for Somaliland in 1960? I know General Ainanshe was Isaaq but i heard he was born and raised in Mogadishu and was part of the Southern Army

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Don't insult habar awal, there was a time when a lone somali traveller had to claim " awali" when travelling in deep ethiopian territory, or he'd be killed.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
@Xayd who was the Army Commander for Somaliland in 1960? I know General Ainanshe was Isaaq but i heard he was born and raised in Mogadishu and was part of the Southern Army

We only had the Somaliland scouts which the British transferred to the Somaliland PM Egal at the time of independence. Not sure who their leader though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending