25% of Saudi Arabia lives in poverty

But is it Saudis that live in those slums ? I never thought that every Saudi was rich but I use to think there was no poor destitute Saudis.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
But is it Saudis that live in those slums ? I never thought that every Saudi was rich but I use to think there was no poor destitute Saudis.

Yup those slums are filled with Saudis. There are also tons of poor Saudis in the eastern region, the government refuses to develop that area because it’s majority Shia

Fake news. May Allah bless the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the land of tawheed
Uhm...

giphy.gif

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL

Somalis who booty clap for Saudis are an embarrassment. Why would you ask Allah to bless a government that supports China, India and Israel (secretly), all three killing off Muslims?

It isn’t fake news btw. The video shows hidden camera footage of slums on the outskirts of Mecca which the government refuses to fix

Somalis who booty clap for Saudis are an embarrassment. Why would you ask Allah to bless a government that supports China, India and Israel (secretly), all three killing off Muslims?

It isn’t fake news btw. The video shows hidden camera footage of slums on the outskirts of Mecca which the government refuses to fix
The poverty rate is at 12.7% at the moment which is relatively low, The government is focusing more on diversifying their economy than dealing with the income inequality that their diversification policies are creating. Most of the people who live in poverty are foreigners with a few Saudi's.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
The poverty rate is at 12.7% at the moment which is relatively low, The government is focusing more on diversifying their economy than dealing with the income inequality that their diversification policies are creating. Most of the people who live in poverty are foreigners with a few Saudi's.

This is wrong. Most are Saudis, this is why you see protests happening and activists popping up all over and being jailed.

There are lots of street beggars in the country too, mostly homeless Saudi women

Somalia is a part of the arab league and there are benefits to this unfortunately Siad barre did great damage to those relations and his cheese nephew is continuing it. The cheese man is currently booty clapping for the haggard pasta munchers of shitaly. oh, i'm sure that's much better.

This is wrong. Most are Saudis, this is why you see protests happening and activists popping up all over and being jailed.

There are lots of street beggars in the country too, mostly homeless Saudi women
There hasn't been any notable protests in Saudi since 2011, and most activist call for greater participation in decision making and freedom of speech. Regardless of whether the slums are majority expats or Saudis it doesn't matter since the video you shared is 5 years old, the government has since built hundred's of thousands of subsidised housing complexes across the kingdom and teared down the slums.

OffTheDome

Proud American

You’re murtad, your views are irrelevant

Homeless saudi women?
I thought saudi men look after the women, to the point of her not leaving the house without a mahram.

Most are immigrants or former slaves so black saudis and lower Saudi tribes
There is caste system there too based on qabil and lineage

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Homeless saudi women?
I thought saudi men look after the women, to the point of her not leaving the house without a mahram.

Yep. Homeless Saudi women. The full documentary shows them holding babies and walking up to cars begging for riyals, and there’s also a sad clip of a Saudi woman and her kids sleeping around a dumpster

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Bro, I'm a little tight on cash lately. Can you please hook a brother up with your Saudi contacts? I don't mind singing their regime's praises for a while to pay rent.

Trending