11. Abuja Nigeria
10. Tunis Tunisia
9. Dar es Salaam Tanzania
8. Lagos Nigeria
7. Abidjan Ivory Coast
6. Addis Abeba
5. Nairobi Kenya
4. Algieres Algeria
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Africanized you

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i dont expect anti-somali africans to see the beauty in some somali cities. whenever a somali city goes viral on twitter or reddit, its filled with 'no! it kant be, dis is somalia bomb terrorist nation al shabaab!? how'.

its like they'll see a beautiful picture of beaches and skyline and stuff, wonder where it is, then automatically lower their awe when they find out its somali

Mogadishu #1
pachah1.png

i dont expect anti-somali africans to see the beauty in some somali cities. whenever a somali city goes viral on twitter or reddit, its filled with 'no! it kant be, dis is somalia bomb terrorist nation al shabaab!? how'.

its like they'll see a beautiful picture of beaches and skyline and stuff, wonder where it is, then automatically lower their awe when they find out its somali
They're the same ones who complain about the media coverage in Africa but hold the same stereotypes about Somalia

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

Seems like jealousy and deep hatred. I agree as well many places in somalia is beautiful. If only that country was safe and stable.

Trending

Latest posts