GENETICS 23 and me Dhulbahante results

Walaashay qaaliga ah meeshan waa saldhiga waraabeyasha ee sawirkaga ka bixi hada nabad rabtid.

Af ingriis it's best to remove your pic from your profile for your own safety walaal take heed baan ku iri

Some faraax's are already

on your sawiir fadlan ka tir tir
Don’t be silly her cousin will come for you!!!
Who’s her cousin.....

ME!!!!!!

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Don’t be silly her cousin will come for you!!!
Who’s her cousin.....

ME!!!!!!
my dear respected dhulbahante sister my advice to her is genuine i assure you , the nature of discussions that goes on here should deter one especially a sister from publicly displaying her pics in here. wouldn't you agree ?

my dear respected dhulbahante sister my advice to her is genuine i assure you , the nature of discussions that goes on here should deter one especially a sister from publicly displaying her pics in here. wouldn't you agree ?
She looks good don't she

Apollo

Staff Member
@Apollo have Abgaals/Mudulood done this test? And if so do you know the results?
All ethnic Somalis get the same 23andMe results more or less.

The only difference that can show up is higher Ethiopian in NFD and K5 (Oromo admixed) or Southeast African (Bantu) in some individuals or South Asian/West Asian (from Benadiri admixture).

If you have none of the above, (most Somalis), then you will get 98-100% Somali.

Thank you Sister, it’s has been confirmed that the Dhulbahante are the only true Somalis.. Mashallah ❤❤❤
I cant get into that purity shit. too many WM from past. actually agree that DHULhante and and Northern OG are some of the least admixed clans. no sea, no borders with canfar or qoti/semiqoti clans
But none of that matters. I dont believe in that purity shit. Btw no recent ajnabi ancestors

Trending