Genetics 23 and me Dhulbahante results

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
VIP
Damn you were close to a solid 100%, I would take a DNA test but I don’t want the government to potentially one day clone me

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I like admixture I have Yemeni and Turkish female grandmother's . To much percentage feels like inbreeding waa in laga foogaado kkkkk

You need to sleep or something Brother, on Allah you’re on this site 24/7 inshallah you’re okay but I am gone for a couple of hours. You going to be fine hunny?

Good results but wtf is that euro ancestry? are they just assigning cadaan ancestry to everyone? balaayo

Apollo

Staff Member
Good results but wtf is that euro ancestry? are they just assigning cadaan ancestry to everyone? balaayo
Statistical noise..

Anything under 0.3% can be completely fake.

And the Sudanese and Ethiopian-Eritrean cluster can often be fake as well when it is under ~4%. Higher threshold is needed for them due to it being way closer to the Somali cluster compared to European clusters.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
What do you think about my results?
Walaashay qaaliga ah meeshan waa saldhiga waraabeyasha ee sawirkaga ka bixi hada nabad rabtid.

Af ingriis it's best to remove your pic from your profile for your own safety walaal take heed baan ku iri

Some faraax's are already

on your sawiir fadlan ka tir tir