22-Year-Old Model Got Her Lip Ripped Off by a Pit Bull!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Would you hate all humans because one bit your nose off? I mean I'd understand but it's not entirely rational. There are dogs out there that wouldn't touch you even if you beat them brutally. They're just that docile and harmless and there are saxiibs like this one that sadly need to be put down. Case by case basis, walaal.

Would you hate all humans because one bit your nose off? I mean I'd understand but it's not entirely rational. There are dogs out there that wouldn't touch you even if you beat them brutally. They're just that docile and harmless and there are saxiibs like this one that sadly need to be put down. Case by case basis, walaal.
Never compare humans to dogs!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

War bisinka qabso, niyahow. This zealotry toward kalbs is some mucjiso stuff, wallahi. I have seen you pushing this sort of stuff for over a year now. I sense you were terribly attacked by one and are traumatized. If so, you have my dua. That being said, I was not comparing people to dogs. The analogy was simply meant to illustrate that not all dogs are the same and that wanting all dogs dead because a particularly vicious dog among a particularly vicious and notorious breed bit a woman's upper lip off is a bit much and, forgive me for saying this my brother, absurd.

World

VIP
Pit bulls are dangerous dogs, they represent most cases of dog attacks.

Trending

Latest posts