21 SAVAGE misse 21 SAVE-A-Hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
F6597E34-D07F-47C6-ADF4-9402800E7F5E.jpeg
937342CF-DC6E-4F88-BB6E-8682AE1A5ECD.jpeg
6608C6D4-6273-47FD-AB40-DA33A5DBA017.jpeg
my Nigga 21 savage Taking L’z WALLAHI bro.

:deadrose:

:deadmanny::damn:

Wallahi she used some sixir on this Nigga.
Wallahi 21 needs saving dawg.

Nigga FOH
:nahgirl:

Last edited:

ExcessFame

True Villain
People would go even futher to simp if they had Amber Rose:cryinglaughsmiley:

Imagine she leaves him :ileycry:

Nigga would probably turn asexual:mjlol:

DeadStar

Wallahi I don’t blame him tho, he’s with one of the most baddest es Allah created man.
Shit Nigga is head over heels in love with Amber Rose. I mean tbh I would but I don’t think I’d clown myself like that. The geeljire DNA just overpowers all.
Jesus, I would tap that ass in my dreams too Wallahi. I’m not wasting time dawg.

Wallahi I don’t blame him tho, he’s with one of the most baddest es Allah created man.
Shit Nigga is head over heels in love with Amber Rose. I mean tbh I would but I don’t think I’d clown myself like that. The geeljire DNA just overpowers all.
Jesus, I would tap that ass in my dreams too Wallahi. I’m not wasting time dawg.
Only if you knew how deformed and ugly her siil looks lol, it has been over used to a point of no return
:mjlol:

DeadStar

Only if you knew how deformed and ugly her siil looks lol, it has been over used to a point of no return
:mjlol:
Let’s be real bro, you wouldn’t wanna know what Amber rose’s pussy feels like when you bareback her, while you make her screams”Yes!! Gimme that Geeljire Gus?!”
Be real my Nigga, that’s social proof right there, every other would wanna suck your dick after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.