2021 Workout

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Since I haven’t worked out in a while, I would like to get back into fitness, but also conduct an experiment.

I want to work out for 31 days straight, for the month of January, to see how my body can change within a month’s time.

My question is, who wants to join me? You can do whatever type of workout you enjoy (cardio, weightlifting, etc). We’ll just fill each other in whenever we post.

Let me know below...

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Ehhh I don't need to work out since I have a fast metabolism alx but I might try to enhance my body a bit. I'll join you, will you update as well?

I tried chloe ting last week and LORD :mjcry:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Since I haven’t worked out in a while, I would like to get back into fitness, but also conduct an experiment.

I want to work out for 31 days straight, for the month of January, to see how my body can change within a month’s time.
It is a bad idea unless the workouts are light like short Tabata sessions or 30min-1h bodyweight workouts.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Ehhh I don't need to work out since I have a fast metabolism alx but I might try to enhance my body a bit. I'll join you, will you update as well?

I tried chloe ting last week and LORD :mjcry:

You could do ab workouts or something to get you lean & toned

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
It is a bad idea unless the workouts are light like short Tabata sessions or 30min-1h bodyweight workouts.

Yes, I’m thinking of switching workout methods, so that I don’t do the same thing constantly. Plus, sometimes it’s best to do a light workout after days of intensive training, to reduce the scope of injury or any bodily tensions

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Irrelevant but I feel like you’re a male for some reason

0063047A-7319-430E-8315-742BB7E29C25.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Im thinking of improving my stamina, and building lean muscles so I will join you. Lets be buff together 🏋🏾‍♀️
giphy.gif

Trending