2019 Sharif Sheikh Ahmed I swear to Allah, if they don’t stop WE will remove them

Today People Think what happen last Night was a win for Himilo party. It was a win for the Somali opposition alliance National Salvation Forum .The opposition will join hands together for the election and Finish what they started.

1651145135669.png
1651145216399.png

Jungle

VIP
Lol i made a thread about a year ago saying this speech will come back to haunt cbb. Ill try find it

Whats more note worthy when he says 'waxa isbaranay saxibo an horay u aqoon'

Mashallah no bullets needed to oust this this weak wannabe dictatorship regime .
Sheikh shareef and the opposition followed the late elman ali Ahmed Aun famous saying (put down the gun grab the pen ) to a T .

Well it actually failed the way he wanted to. He thought it could be done by force but it couldn’t. 50 niccas had to get together put all their resources together to barely, probably win a election. What Shariif was referring to here was a chimp out that never came to fruition.

At least he learned his lesson though, and started keeping his mouth shut, and did more strategizing.

Well it actually failed the way he wanted to. He thought it could be done by force but it couldn’t. 50 niccas had to get together put all their resources together to barely, probably win a election. What Shariif was referring to here was a chimp out that never came to fruition.

At least he learned his lesson though, and started keeping his mouth shut, and did more strategizing.

These delusional people and there booto ,
Did you forget how the opposition over turned your cheese illegal extension ?

Let me fresh your memory

After the the dictator wannabe tried to kill the opposition here is what happend to his tick tock troops with their turkish armoured vehicles

Farmajo& fahad begged rooble to stop them from advancing , that failed government is lucky opposition listen to Rooble.

The social media government even paid hefty money to local media to not show these videos in their channels but luckily good honest reporters capture them and aired them through social media.

The highly trained gorgor , haramcad and dufaan got their asses whooped , till this day the government hid the totall troops and vehicles lost on the government side :pachah1:

The opposition beat you in the battlefield last year , they will beat you in the ballot box this year Inshallah
take that to the bank

Well over a year of your fake ‘Waa inoo Feb 8, 2021 booto’

As I understand it all those Badbaado Mooryaan were disbanded from the army, paychecks revoked, and everything reshuffled. Is it coincidence Ciyaal Weero started going ape with these discharged mooryaan out of jobs? Mac Salaama it’s the 29th night where I am.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Sheikh Shariif made a mistake by talking tough like HSM he learned from his mistakes and kept a peacemaker role the last year and half. Remember when Badbaado Qaran stormed in? He was not overtly supporting them and left the country, he earned my respect that day he could've been in the trenches like Mahad salaad and co.

Well over a year of your fake ‘Waa inoo Feb 8, 2021 booto’

As I understand it all those Badbaado Mooryaan were disbanded from the army, paychecks revoked, and everything reshuffled. Is it coincidence Ciyaal Weero started going ape with these discharged mooryaan out of jobs? Mac Salaama it’s the 29th night where I am.

No extension ✅
Turned the PM against farmajo ✅
The shacab,politicans, eritriea&ethiopia allies , beesha lixaad and Qatari funders loosing confidence in farmajo ✅
PNG Madeira the amisom head that was your ally ✅
Qataris man Fahad yasiin without a job ,without the 2nd deputy speaker position he soo wanted ✅
Hold of Majority of parliament ✅
Nobody got fired from badbado qaran , xadoole ,masaadile, teeeridisho,saney and all are still getting paid while some joined the parliament ✅
No garbaharey qaran dumis in
parliament ✅
Madoobe still your president while the cheese is on his way out ✅ and ✅.

All in all the opposition got what they wanted without starting a civil war .
It will be a cold and frightening world post presidency for your lot , come and stay warm up in HOTEL WASHAMSI
FRc5kpkX0AI81kZ.jpeg.jpg

We offer continental breakfast 😁

reer

VIP

sharif os the most treasonous somali in recent history. he pimped out konfuria to the amisom hordes.

Trending