2018 slave trading in New Jersey. Video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condemning this act of slavery but remaining silent on islamic allowance of slavery and human sex slavery https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_al-Qibtiyya :mybusiness:
You're wikipedia page contradicts itself. It claims that Maria was given as a slave to the prophet Muhammad (p,b,u,h) in 628 and bore him a son, Ibrahim that does young. Ibrahim died at around age 5. It would take 9 mouths for Maria to be pregnant. 629 plus 5=633. The prophet died in 632. And Ibrahim died well the prophet (p,b,u,h) was alive and still a merchant. If you are going to attack Islam, at the very least use quates from the Quran or the Hadith instead of a incotrein Wikipedia link.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Slavery is allowed. If that nigro is apostate and fights me then I have every right to enslave him, take his property and keep his wife and daughters as concubines. That nigro better not fight me.

Condemning this act of slavery but remaining silent on islamic allowance of slavery and human sex slavery https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_al-Qibtiyya :mybusiness:

Volume 3, Book 46, Number 693 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "Whoever frees a Muslim slave, Allah will save all the parts of his body from the (Hell) Fire as he has freed the body-parts of the slave." Said bin Marjana said that he narrated that Hadith to 'Ali bin Al-Husain and he freed his slave for whom 'Abdullah bin Ja'far had offered him ten thousand Dirhams or one-thousand Dinars.

Volume 3, Book 46, Number 694 :
Narrated by Abu Dhar

I asked the Prophet, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and to fight for His Cause." I then asked, "What is the best kind of manumission (of slaves)?" He replied, "The manumission of the most expensive slave and the most beloved by his master." I said, "If I cannot afford to do that?" He said, "Help the weak or do good for a person who cannot work for himself." I said, "If I cannot do that?" He said, "Refrain from harming others for this will be regarded as a charitable deed for your own good."

Islam doesn’t allow slavery but it encourages freeing them, if you want to read more here is the link
https://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_3_46.php

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He was surrounded by horses :what1: wtf he reallly is a slave probably working to take care of the horses

Volume 3, Book 46, Number 693 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "Whoever frees a Muslim slave, Allah will save all the parts of his body from the (Hell) Fire as he has freed the body-parts of the slave." Said bin Marjana said that he narrated that Hadith to 'Ali bin Al-Husain and he freed his slave for whom 'Abdullah bin Ja'far had offered him ten thousand Dirhams or one-thousand Dinars.

Volume 3, Book 46, Number 694 :
Narrated by Abu Dhar

I asked the Prophet, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and to fight for His Cause." I then asked, "What is the best kind of manumission (of slaves)?" He replied, "The manumission of the most expensive slave and the most beloved by his master." I said, "If I cannot afford to do that?" He said, "Help the weak or do good for a person who cannot work for himself." I said, "If I cannot do that?" He said, "Refrain from harming others for this will be regarded as a charitable deed for your own good."

Islam doesn’t allow slavery, if you want to read more here is the link
https://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_3_46.php

That is some selective reading, and you're confusing the Prophet's commands for how to preferable treat slaves with disallowance the institution of slavery. His commands are guidlines in how to treat slaves, not in banning the institution fo slaver, as there is no outright ban and nor can there be one when the Quran directly makes it lawful and the institution of slavery still remains as valid under islamic law.

It states in Quran 4: 24 in direct reference to the sex slavery that married women are prohibited, with the exception of the ones your right hand possess, meaning slaves. The same goes for Quran 23: 4-5, where sex is permissible for wives and sex slaves. :bell:

Islam this Islam that didn't you leave the religion stop acting like a sore girlfriend who stalks her boyfriend even though she left him. And also what you're doing is technically derailing.every single thread and making talk about islam I'll report any other thread you derail

Islam this Islam that didn't you leave the religion stop acting like a sore girlfriend who stalks her boyfriend even though she left him. And also what you're doing is technically derailing.every single thread and making talk about islam I'll report any other thread you derail

It was directly related to the issue at hand and a readdress in conjunction with dismay shown at the practice and the disconnect that occurs with the religious ideology held, and it therefore does not fall under derailing.

However the comment being responded to would fall under derailing as it is outside the purview of the debate and a personal attack but I suppose guideline restrictions apply more frequently to dissenters.

It was directly related to the issue at hand and a readdress in conjunction with dismay shown at the practice and the disconnect that occurs with the religious ideology held, and it therefore does not fall under derailing.

However the comment being responded to would fall under derailing as it is outside the purview of the debate and a personal attack but I suppose guideline restrictions apply more frequently to dissenters.
Your posts lead to the derailment so I blame you for it :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts