2018 Business Ideas for Somalia/Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
The never ending question of what business ideas can one start in his home land, there are many but which idea hasn't been penetrated yet and is also cheap to start?

@Bohol brother since you are most financially experienced, give me your input, also there are 2 ideas I would like to share with you privately.

I suggest you open up a construction company. Somalia needs new infrastructure and this will employ many of the citizens.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have one bright manufacturing business I am planning to start in Bossaso with a barely half room machine which is available for cheap,it requires 50k and has turnover 300% in profits in first year, DM me if you want to build real profitable empire.

Such small scale manufacturing is currently in demand in Somalia , here is few cheap manufacturing machines you can assemble and start manufacturing with just imported raw materials.

1. Plastic bags
2. Rubber sandles
3.kitchen plastic wares
4.matches
5.paper towels etc

Etc

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The never ending question of what business ideas can one start in his home land, there are many but which idea hasn't been penetrated yet and is also cheap to start?

@Bohol brother since you are most financially experienced, give me your input, also there are 2 ideas I would like to share with you privately.

Create 3 main resources that people need on a large scale to make wherever you build self sufficient..

Water - create a solar desalination plant on the cost start small and sell water for cheap $0.3 but create reservoirs for nomads.
Power - but a bunch of solar and small window turbines
Food - Agriculture Manufacturing on a large scale: Wheat / Milk / Fruits & Vegetables so you can control the market and keep prices down to help the poor

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I have one bright manufacturing business I am planning to start in Bossaso with a barely half room machine which is available for cheap,it requires 50k and has turnover 300% in profits in first year, DM me if you want to build real profitable empire.

Such small scale manufacturing is currently in demand in Somalia , here is few cheap manufacturing machines you can assemble and start manufacturing with just imported raw materials.

1. Plastic bags
2. Rubber sandles
3.kitchen plastic wares
4.matches
5.paper towels etc

Etc

Bro, good idea but refrain from this as plastic or rubber as when it's discarded it's just thrown away to pollute the environment.

Look at my ideas below Food Power and Water. We gotta start from the bottom to create self sustaining industries the other day saw an image of tonnes of Wheat being brought into Berbera coming from Egypt we can make our own.

Bro go to Bosasso and look around what is most in demand but prices are too high for to scarcity and create it

Status
Not open for further replies.