20 Al Shabab crazies slaughtered by PSF in Cal Madow mountians

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pirate state's militias are professional kulaha.

The same ones that frequently rapes and mutinies every other month? :mjlol:

Last edited:
Clan-wise, Somaliland is far more diverse than Puntland, yet it is also more stable. You know there's something wrong when fellow M/Saleebaan subs feel disenfranchised enough to attack the state.
Somaliland is essentially Isaaq Samaroon and far west Dhulbahante.Isaaqs have created a strong union between Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo whereby they neuter and counter the strength of the dominant Habar Younis subclan.The Samaroon have always been secondary and are not hard to control as they are geographically isolated from Non-isaaq.You could consider them an Isaaq subclan just weaker and having no real tangible clan power.The western Dhubahante have no real "support" of somaliland but simply live by the statement of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

That said, the neutering of the dominant clan always presents a better opportunity to build a functioning somali state.This is because a sort of diplomacy is formed which is the essence of a unified yet divided state.The major sub clan of Majeerteen in Bari is not neutered and hence often the other subclans of Harti feel disenfranchised and therefore commit terror attacks etc.I would argue that isis is a beginning of a disastrous outcome.Either puntland forms a consensus to counter the M/Saleeban strength such as in somaliland to form a more experienced state or this quasi dictatorship state will continue.

Pertaining to what has been written , Both the current somaliland and puntland will inevitably fail.The main reason for this is that they are running in the rat race expecting to win.The recent elections in somaliland exposed what people secretly knew.Qabil parties and qabil politics will fail and simply bring division.The major subclan of isaaq and somaliland as a whole will simply anger at the status quo and cause turmoil.This has already seen in Koonfur galbeed, jubbaland and Bari.

2 November 2017: Report on Somalia of the Monitoring Group on Somalia and Eritrea

Annex 2.2: Leadership of the ISIL faction
1. Since its 2016 report (S/2016/920, annex 1.2), the SEMG has further developed its understanding of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) faction’s membership and leadership structure, primarily through interviews with former members of the group facilitated by the Puntland administration.

a) Abdulqader Mu’min (Darod/Majeerteen/Ali Salebaan): Emir of the ISIL faction, former spiritual head of Al-Shabaab Northeast (ASNE) in the Golis Mountains. Designated as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist by the U.S. Department of State in August 2016.8
(a) Abdirahman Fahiye Isse Mohamud a.k.a. Ahmed Aden; Khalid; Yaqub; Burane (Darod/Harti/Deshishe): Deputy to Mu’min, second in command of the ISIL faction. Born in 1985 in Bosaso; former member of ASNE in the Golis Mountains. Identified by Puntland authorities as being the coordinator of the 23 May 2017 suicide bombing in Bosaso (see annex 2.5, strictly confidential).9

There you have it right there , from a UN Report also . So how do these weirdos on here come to the conclusion that Isaaq leads ISIS in PL? Like I said earlier Isaaq has nothing to do with ISIS or Al Shabab, those are Darood / Bantu dominate groups. Don't let your jealousy and hatred get in the way of facts

All the leaders of these clans are the looma oyaan of the pirates. They are no different to their southern counterparts who

seek the aid of terrorists to addresses their grievances. The 'Bermuda Triangle' wants to sweep this under the rug

and blame Isaac or SL for their shortcoming in marginalising their langaab cousins so much they are willing to resort

to join hand with terrorists.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Fan? I make habaars for you

Khula fan of what, your Austim?

You short ugly fat midget
Alhamdulillah I have a good heart I rather be ugly on the outside than the inside unlike you who’s ugly on the inside cause you bare too much cuqdad.

I can always get plastic surgery and have an operation to reduce the calool I can even have a operation on my bidaar to restore some hair I can even wear platform trainers to make me appear more taller.

But what can you do to change your ugliness from the inside? Nada your soul is ugly from not till eternity you will remain ugly kkk

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Alhamdulillah I have a good heart I rather be ugly on the outside than the inside unlike you who’s ugly on the inside cause you bare too much cuqdad.

I can always get plastic surgery and have an operation to reduce the calool I can even have a operation on my bidaar to restore some hair I can even wear platform trainers to make me appear more taller.

But what can you do to change your ugliness from the inside? Nada your soul is ugly from not till eternity you will remain ugly kkk
The World Bank ruined their talking points, notice how the isaaq on here have gotten more degenerate since its release they always have something to prove even more than before it truly was a game changer

giphy.gif

You're simply confused sxb. If anyone is marginalizing HY in SL it is themselves. HY leadership ( ilove my HY cousins) but their leadership is absolutely trash. They are so arrogant and full of themselves they think power should he handed to them. Wadani (HY) split from UCID because HY didn't even want to power share with their other Garxajis brothers, HY wanted all the power. HA / HJ have no problem creating coalition and power sharing so you CANT blame them for doing what you're suppose to do in democracy. In fact back in 08 Silanyo and Kulmiye came to HY to make coalition but HY laughed , again because of their ignorance , and now some of them cry as if they've been cheated out of power when they have had several chances to build a coalition. And outside SL haters exasperate this and try to claim HY is being oppressed. SL's future is much brighter than both PL and Somalia , it shows no signs of collapse .
I couldnt care less for individual clans, im simply pointing out why SL is "semi stable" yet will inevitably fail unless it destroys the clan mentality rooted in the institution.Im not supporting HY,HA or any H's for that matter, rather im pointing out the foolishness of institutionalizing a divided state through clan parties.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Except PL soldiers can't even deal with 200 ISIS let alone Al Shabab. I'm sure PL also looked very good running away from SL forces outside Las Anod in 07
Siiland is pretty weak actually. Siiland took advantage of the perfect opportunity to strike in Las Anod. At that time, The bulk of Puntland troops where still fighting and bogged down in Mogadishu, plus Xaabsade switched his allegiance along with his clan militia from PL to SL .

Only after the JS and BHR militia’ assistance and over stretched and thin PL defense where they able to take over LA.

Let’s face if SL is strong they wouldn’t have been sitting there in Adhicadeeye for 5 years. They were scared to attack.

Also if SL is so strong why did they get their ass handed to them by Faarax Gaaraad? Lol

Over 100 porcupinian trooops were grind down in Buhoodle district

Alhamdulillah I have a good heart I rather be ugly on the outsi

de than the inside unlike you who’s ugly on the inside cause you bare too much cuqdad.

These stupid fuckers fool for your saracistc comments

Put your pic on do again or ist that white who wrecked your car and put you in hotel with a broken leg in control?

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending