2 somali rap legends dissing!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAAAAAAN U GOTTA SEE THIS TWO SOMALI RAP LEGENDS DISSING!!!!!!!!!

deemo from the musical crew malitia malimob from seattle USA and top 5 from toronto canada dissing one other.
PS: TOP 5 HAD DRAKE BIGGING HIM UP WALAHI SO DID PUFFY LZ AND MO G FROM HALAL GANG BUT THEIR BOY SMOKE DAWG PASSED AWAY RIP SO DID BADBOY RECORD LABEL LEGEND SHYNE BIG UP PUFFY LZ.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
upload_2019-3-28_16-42-14.jpg

Nin-culus

Laandheer
They not legends this chick however is alright

My favourite bit is when she says “lacagtaan”

If she ever comes to the uk in a few years I’ll let her chill with Man.

Last edited:
MAAAAAAN U GOTTA SEE THIS TWO SOMALI RAP LEGENDS DISSING!!!!!!!!!

deemo from the musical crew malitia malimob from seattle USA and top 5 from toronto canada dissing one other.
PS: TOP 5 HAD DRAKE BIGGING HIM UP WALAHI SO DID PUFFY LZ AND MO G FROM HALAL GANG BUT THEIR BOY SMOKE DAWG PASSED AWAY RIP SO DID BADBOY RECORD LABEL LEGEND SHYNE BIG UP PUFFY LZ.

If you're Gangster and making Music at least make a good music stay top of your game. but these music i heard am sorry to say my ear bleed. :damnmusic:

Tukraq

VIP
I'm feeling The beat is hard nt gunna lie.

But these Canadian Somalis are stepping up their game when it comes to music

the problem is its hard to go mainstream with a Canadian accent, the American one is better
this guy has potential with the American accent, so does faygoo out of Ohio

the problem is its hard to go mainstream with a Canadian accent, the American one is better
this guy has potential with the American accent, so does faygoo out of Ohio

Yeah the first one and the last one our my favor like the sound of it, thanks for the share am going to download them LOL :rolleyes:

@Tukraq I feel like i need to do something to help these young Somalis, to market them put them on the spot light it just their videos are so underrated. am going to think of something tonight Wallahi am dead serous.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq I feel like i need to do something to help these young Somalis, to market them put them on the spot light it just their videos are so underrated. am going to think of something tonight Wallahi am dead serous.
yeah its weird, its like they all hover around the 100k mark on their songs:bell:
the bros song that hit a mil was his more cringe one:kodaksmiley:
but I feel like its because Somali girls were actually listening to that one, unlike the rest of somali songs
reer Minnesota hit a mill too though

yeah its weird, its like they all hover around the 100k mark on their songs:bell:
the bros song that hit a mil was his more cringe one:kodaksmiley:
but I feel like its because Somali girls were actually listening to that one, unlike the rest of somali songs
reer Minnesota hit a mill too though

Yeah is not bad to be honest i kinder like it maybe coz of the Xalimo and not Abdi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending