2 siblings killed on the outskirts of Baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I read that their liver and kidney were taking out. What’s going on? Subhan’allah Allahu naxariista and sabr iyo imaan to the family :( subhan‘allah I wish politians would talk about the protection of the vulnerable ppl in the community and something

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I read that their liver and kidney were taking out. What’s going on? Subhan’allah Allahu naxariista and sabr iyo imaan to the family :( subhan‘allah I wish politians would talk about the protection of the vulnerable ppl in the community and something
We are seeing new wave of human traffacking, Somalia becoming "somewhat" safe, free visa, no restrictions, a influx of creeps coming in. Even corrupted diasporas coming back too. AUN to them, its scary and heart-breaking reading stories like these.

Similar things have been reported in Mogadishu, where bodies of children have been found missing their organs.

They target street kids and kids in the IDP camps. Children from normal households have also gotten kidnapped and their organs harvested. I wonder who is buying organs from Somalia.

Allah yaa rahma ilmoheeni. Samir iyo imaan allah ka siyo reerka. The good thing in somalia nowadays is we seeing more death sentences carried out after families refuse to forgive

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Similar things have been reported in Mogadishu, where bodies of children have been found missing their organs.

They target street kids and kids in the IDP camps. Children from normal households have also gotten kidnapped and their organs harvested. I wonder who is buying organs from Somalia.
Maybe the west
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending