1994 Ethiopian Somali census

I'd say around 10 - 12 million. The ethnic Somalis' fertility rate has exploded since the '90s.
Facts Ethiopian government tries to downplay the numbers for whatever reason I noticed a lot of gobols populations have stayed stagnant according to their censuses from 2007 and 2020 which you can tell is clear bias

Facts Ethiopian government tries to downplay the numbers for whatever reason I noticed a lot of gobols populations have stayed stagnant according to their censuses from 2007 and 2020 which you can tell is clear bias
Yeah I seen that data as well. They don't want Somalis to have their own country as well as have a huge stake within Ethiopia as well. So they try to downplay their true population. Same with Kenya although Somalis in Kenya are breaking through the political game there and have always been running Nairobi GDP (and Kenyas in general)

Inshallah when AS is fully defeated, the FGS should try strengthening the relationship with NFD and DDSI by having an open border/trade policy even though they do not share the same country as their fellow ethnic brothers. We should have a Greater Somalia idea without actually being one country and taking advantage of the foothold we have with our neighbouring countries

Inshallah when AS is fully defeated, the FGS should try strengthening the relationship with NFD and DDSI by having an open border/trade policy even though they do not share the same country as their fellow ethnic brothers. We should have a Greater Somalia idea without actually being one country and taking advantage of the foothold we have with our neighbouring countries
I agree that’s what hsm is trying to do with the whole EAC thing we can benefit from each other in alot of ways it’s only so long they can keep us divided

Alhamdulilah for Islam and Somalinimo. We will win and exceed in the long term and the Horn of Africa pan Islamic nation will be ours and Somalis would be in the forefront of it :deargod:

It could be possible that Ethiopia is hiding the accurate numbers, maybe in fear?

It could be possible that Ethiopia is hiding the accurate numbers, maybe in fear?
I’m not sure the reason could be they don’t want to increase the political power and funding Somalis currently have remember Somalis are currently underrepresented in the current Ethiopian parliament

Somalis should lead Ethiopia instead of breaking away from Ethiopia. Learn from the Somalis in Kenya who are becoming more powerful

idiot. do you know what you call a monkey and a lion when they are together? A zoo.
I’m not sure the reason could be they don’t want to increase the political power and funding Somalis currently have remember Somalis are currently underrepresented in the current Ethiopian parliament
xabeshis and Kikuyus both fear Somalis discovering their full strength and them losing the land the white man gave them

idiot. do you know what you call a monkey and a lion when they are together? A zoo.

xabeshis and Kikuyus both fear Somalis discovering their full strength and them losing the land the white man gave them
Your right they fear empowering Somalis economically and educationally especially the Ethiopian government

Trending