1988 Cover of the economist

Status
Not open for further replies.
theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg

I couldn't help but think of this cover after watching the latest events that have transpired around the world, geopolitically, we are witnessing the fall of the American empire.

isolated in the world stage, 21 trillion in debt, and stuck militarly, sucked into unwinnable wars in the middle east despite unlimited funds going to the defense department by printing worthless currency backed by nothing to their Israeli masters and now confronting two geopolitical foes in Russia and China. it's a little too late to confront China, the Chinese will squeeze their balls when Petro yuan gains steam and they cannot sustain a tit for that trade war vs them.

I think they're are in for a rude awakening. but this was planned so Israel can supposedly fill the vacuum and become the world's superpower which sets the stage for dajjal arrival.

enough with my ramblings but what do you think that picture illustrates? the death of the dollar-fiat system? will the world currency go digital ala crypto? 'the one world currency will be xrp lads we are going to the moon' says those who bought during the bear market:chrisfreshhah:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 56286

I couldn't help but think of this cover after watching the latest events that have transpired around the world, geopolitically, we are witnessing the fall of the American empire.

isolated in the world stage, 21 trillion in debt, and stuck militarly, sucked into unwinnable wars in the middle east despite unlimited funds going to the defense department by printing worthless currency backed by nothing to their Israeli masters and now confronting two geopolitical foes in Russia and China. it's a little too late to confront China, the Chinese will squeeze their balls when Petro yuan gains steam and they cannot sustain a tit for that trade war vs them.

I think they're are in for a rude awakening. but this was planned so Israel can supposedly fill the vacuum and become the world's superpower which sets the stage for dajjal arrival.

enough with my ramblings but what do you think that picture illustrates? the death of the dollar-fiat system? will the world currency go digital ala crypto? 'the one world currency will be xrp lads we are going to the moon' says those who bought during the bear market:chrisfreshhah:

America, the LAND of the FREE & the BRAVE will always triumph! Our dollar says in GOD we trust. Which other currency has that? We will endure because we r resilient a nation. We are a nation of universal refugees coming together under one banner: The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA~!

China: For sure will be second world power, and Russia Third, but that will only be behind us.

The Magic of United States is our stability. Our reliable US DOLLAR. Our Brains and Technology., Literally we set the trend for the world. That will continue for a long time.

NOW.....if China & Russia suddenly become smart & focus on their economy as opposed to worrying about what America is doing, then we have room to worry. (technically, China does that but not 100% they r busy stealing our technology) ALL haters and jealous people, they miss the game when they start focusing on their competition more than themselves. IBLIS was not thrown out of heaven because he was stubborn. He was always pious and righteous. He was a Jinni before he was elevated to the status of an ANGEL. What destroyed him was his focus on Prophet Adam pbuh. IBLIS felt jealous, and focused his energy on comparing himself to ADAM more than himself, which is unfortunate. (because if it were not that jealousy, we would be partying in heaven right about now if it wasnt for IBLIS) For US, Americans , our optimism soars like Our American national symbol : The Bald Eagle.

upload_2018-10-8_1-30-43.jpeg

PS: garad gacmadheere, Did u notice, the cover u posted was in 1988---30 years later US dollar is still ruling the world!

Last edited:
America, the LAND of the FREE & the BRAVE will always triumph! Our dollar says in GOD we trust. Which other currency has that? We will endure because we r resilient a nation. We are a nation of universal refugees coming together under one banner: The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA~!

China: For sure will be second world power, and Russia Third, but that will only be behind us.

The Magic of United States is our stability. Our reliable US DOLLAR. Our Brains and Technology., Literally we set the trend for the world. That will continue for a long time.

NOW.....if China & Russia suddenly become smart & focus on their economy as opposed to worrying about what America is doing, then we have room to worry. (technically, China does that but not 100% they r busy stealing our technology) ALL haters and jealous people, they miss the game when they start focusing on their competition more than themselves. IBLIS was not thrown out of heaven because he was stubborn. He was always pious and righteous. He was a Jinni before he was elevated to the status of an ANGEL. What destroyed him was his focus on Prophet Adam pbuh. IBLIS felt jealous, and focused his energy on comparing himself to ADAM more than himself, which is unfortunate. (because if it were not that jealousy, we would be partying in heaven right about now if it wasnt for IBLIS) For US, Americans , our optimism soars like Our American national symbol : The Bald Eagle.

View attachment 56292

PS: garad gacmadheere, Did u notice, the cover u posted was in 1988---30 years later US dollar is stilling ruling the world!
I hope Trump deports you!

garad gacmadheere, @Loooooooooooooooool

Trump cannot deport his supporter. He could use all his votes lol
do you live in WA, MN, AZ, MO, OH, or GA? Trump doesn't need your vote nor the popular vote but make sure to turn out if you live in one of these states we need to flip WA and MN and keep the rest of the states red ya dig? so he can deport us all back to Aden Abdulle Airport:dabcasar:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
do you live in WA, MN, AZ, MO, OH, or GA? Trump doesn't need your vote nor the popular vote but make sure to turn out if you live in one of these states we need to flip WA and MN and keep the rest of the states red ya dig? so he can deport us all back to Aden Abdulle Airport:dabcasar:

garad gacmadheere, if u want to go back to Somalia, u r more than welcome to do so. What is stopping u???

garad gacmadheere, if u want to go back to Somalia, u r more than welcome to do so. What is stopping u???
I don't want to go back with nothing but student loan debt by myself I need everyone else to share my shame:jcoleno:. so if me garad gacmadheere and you basra madaxbuur and other strangers all arrive together the pain becomes more tolerable. misery loves company:dabcasar:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't want to go back with nothing but student loan debt by myself I need everyone else to share my shame:jcoleno:. so if me garad gacmadheere and you basra madaxbuur and other strangers all arrive together the pain becomes more tolerable. misery loves company:dabcasar:

U r so adorable RKelly.
jcoleno.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By the way garad

cant u not file bankruptcy with your student loan?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am afraid I don't know what you are eluding to. again I hope you get deported Chao

garad

if u were deported to Somalia u would be screwed up. Do they have HIV medication in Somalia? or even alcohol??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending