1976-2019

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its too late deadline was yesterday 7/16

Rkelly u failed on your reporting job! I want to submit my video and have no doubt it will be selected lol bummer!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He likes Ilhan too.

Every Somali bum wants a successful xalimo instead of staying in their level and going for @Basra
This goes to show you Ashy abdis don’t like pick me’s @Basra will make every excuse in the book for a faraax but will disown any woman who disagrees with her!

Muji

VIP
This goes to show you Ashy abdis don’t like pick me’s @Basra will make every excuse in the book for a faraax but will disown any woman who disagrees with her!

I’m going to make a thread about this soon.

Somali men hate women who are nice to them. They walk all over them and slander them publicly. Why do you think @Abdalla follows me around like a lost puppy. It’s because I heard his voice laughed at him and called him out for having a fob voice. Basra on the other hand was telling him he sounds like a lawyer. I’m going to switch it up and start being nice to him and you’ll see how he starts to ignore me like they ignore Basra.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m going to make a thread about this soon.

Somali men hate women who are nice to them. They walk all over them and slander them publicly. Why do you think @Abdalla follows me around like a lost puppy. It’s because I heard his voice laughed at him and called him out for having a fob voice. Basra on the other hand was telling him he sounds like a lawyer. I’m going to switch it up and start being nice to him and you’ll see how he starts to ignore me like they ignore Basra.
@Abdalla is not a native English speaker. He speaks Dutch, wait why am I defending him. Riff riff him sis, last time me and him talked, he told he would steal all my jewelry and will give it to his afghani sheep.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly you actually loved her didn’t you

I can sense it wallahi

I was in awe of her naagnimo. She truly lived up to “naagIskadhig”.

However she betrayed us all for falling that false sense of security in a raging shit sewage called Somalia.

Do I need to unearth my prediction thread that she will succumb to this flirtation with dangerous Somalia. I unfortunately predicted it. I predicted because I watched as she hanged out at bomb alley Maka-al-Mukaramah rd hotels. These hotels are known to host government officials.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He likes Ilhan too.

Every Somali bum wants a successful xalimo instead of staying in their level and going for @Basra

I am repulsed by her physical looks let alone remotely being attracted to her.

I’ve seen her in real life and she remind me of this

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People are going crazy, everyone that calls asks did you hear about her death.

Where was all this when she was alive

They all suffer from that great Somali illness called “praise them after death “ before hand you’re “he is the abgaal one” or “the duduble lady”

Trending

Latest posts