16yr old ILAMOS boy shot dead in tdot

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN. This is the ILAMOS boy killed on Sunday night in dixon area.

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/39272

NR.39272.1507637736.jpg

Above: Zakariye Ali, 16, victim in Homicide #49/2017

I
L
A
M
O
S

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN

So sad Wallahi. What is happening in Toronto?

Stop hiding the killers, expose them

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
AUN
These disgusting pigs are now killing children? I don't care if he was in gang himself, he's a child that was probably recruited. I hope Somali Canadians wake up and stand against these xoolos.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
180 Somalis have been killed in the past two years in Toronto. WTF??!? In my city, we complain that 30 Somalis have been killed here in the past few years. Wtf is that Ahmed Hussein guy doing in parliament? He should resign from his post as immigration minister and lobby parliament to do something. This is comical.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
AUN
These disgusting pigs are now killing children? I don't care if he was in gang himself, he's a child that was probably recruited. I hope Somali Canadians wake up and stand against these xoolos.
No one is in favor of this. Something like 95% of these murders go unsolved because community members wont come forward to police. In my city, myself and a few other people are trying to change this. We're interviewing people afraid to talk to police, getting testimony on video and handing it over to police. I don't know if I've solved any murders yet but I'm trying. People should take it upon themselves. Help is not on the way.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No one is in favor of this. Something like 95% of these murders go unsolved because community members wont come forward to police. In my city, myself and a few other people are trying to change this. We're interviewing people afraid to talk to police, getting testimony on video and handing it over to police. I don't know if I've solved any murders yet but I'm trying. People should take it upon themselves. Help is not on the way.
I'm glad you are doing your part, keep doing what you are doing and encourage others to speak up. I remember Minnesota went through similar thing couple of year ago but it never got this bad.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
180 Somalis have been killed in the past two years in Toronto. WTF??!? In my city, we complain that 30 Somalis have been killed here in the past few years. Wtf is that Ahmed Hussein guy doing in parliament? He should resign from his post as immigration minister and lobby parliament to do something. This is comical.
180 somalis ? can you provide a source ?

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
AUN wallahi the situation in toronto is getting worse :frdfvsb: they need to snap out of this stupid gang mentality your fighting over postcodes you don’t own

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
The sad part is these killers are walking free and probably get invited to your house. Something's gotta change. We have to stop acting like garbage people who only care about looking like a good muslim and not being one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending