1627 boyz/6 ringz and where it originated frm

They will end up as john Warsames / Tyrone Indhacade in about 10 yrs.

A strong community network is hijacked by these islamic councils,Asians have strong community councils that connect all, but somalis only have these public islamic councils that either birth abdulwahabs or gang bangers no in between. Abdulwahabs are better i presume.

I realized it was futile when i tried to form a local youth council but had 0 funding as any state government you appeal to tells you we already have many somali youth organizations (Abdulwahabs).

You gotta work hard get money and then build organisations from ur money or ure screwed. I mostly hustle universities as the non abdulwahab kids usually end up non islamic/ 'moderate' muslims.. so u gotta try and reach them and show them the Ahlu sunnah way + work with hem after they graduate so they can be ur partners in future orgs.

Last edited:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
They will end up as john Warsames / Tyrone Indhacade in about 10 yrs.

A strong community network is hijacked by these islamic councils,Asians have strong community councils that connect all, but somalis only have these public islamic councils that either birth abdulwahabs or gang bangers no in between. Abdulwahabs are better i presume.

I realized it was futile when i tried to form a local youth council but had 0 funding as any state government you appeal to tells you we already have many somali youth organizations (Abdulwahabs).

You gotta work hard get money and then build organisations from ur money or ure screwed. I mostly hustle universities as the non abdulwahab kids usually end up non islamic/ 'moderate' muslims.. so u gotta try and reach them and show them the Ahlu sunnah way + work with hem after they graduate so they can be ur partners in future orgs.
:camby:Bruh I wasnt asking for all this unrelated info I was asking how a block in cedar known as 1627 was formed if you dont have any info on them then just dip outta here

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Does anyone on here frm MN know how the block frm cedar known as 1627 originated frm n how it started n also how the clique known as 6 ringz was formed? Cuz it seems like they came out of nowhere all of a sudden:cosbyhmm:
@CABDULWALI XASAN.
@Rasheedosman619
This video might be of help:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:Comments are wild as hell:
1710049645956.png

Does anyone on here frm MN know how the block frm cedar known as 1627 originated frm n how it started n also how the clique known as 6 ringz was formed? Cuz it seems like they came out of nowhere all of a sudden:cosbyhmm:
@CABDULWALI XASAN.
@Rasheedosman619
Well, I’m not from Minnesota so I’m not sure about the complete history but I would travel there every summer between 2018-2023 & I got a cousin that lived in cedar. The 1627 boyz/6 ringz allegedly started like around 2016-2017 which is mostly Somalis & some Oromos. I think their gang at one point was like 30-40 people deep, but a lot of people got locked up or hooked on drugs, changed their lives etc I don’t know if their gang is really active like that in 2024. Allegedly the beef between 6 ringz & Kblock (Somali Outlaws) has died down but theirs still animosity.
Theirs a whole YouTube video with 1 Million+ Views about them.

But there were plenty of older established gangs from the 1990s-2000s era that was based out of cedar area like Somali HotBoyz , Rough Tough Somalis (RTS) & Madhiban with attitude (MWA) but their pretty much non-existent now & died off as time passes and people change their lives.

Well, I’m not from Minnesota so I’m not sure about the complete history but I would travel there every summer between 2018-2023 & I got a cousin that lived in cedar. The 1627 boyz/6 ringz allegedly started like around 2016-2017 which is mostly Somalis & some Oromos. I think their gang at one point was like 30-40 people deep, but a lot of people got locked up or hooked on drugs, changed their lives etc I don’t know if their gang is really active like that in 2024. Allegedly the beef between 6 ringz & Kblock (Somali Outlaws) has died down but theirs still animosity.

But there were plenty of older established gangs from the 1990s-2000s era that was based out of cedar area like Somali HotBoyz , Rough Tough Somalis (RTS) & Madhiban with attitude (MWA) but their pretty much non-existent now & died off as time passes and people change their lives.
they still exist sxb and have broken into many other sub factions. Ive seen many young men and women hoplessly addicted and broken. Its a plague.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱

:gucciwhat: Didnt u you say you were frm there on multiple of your comments that you posted?

Trending

Latest posts