15 Reasons Why Somali girls sould start dating Geeks and Nerds

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
15 Reasons Why Halimos should date Geeks and Nerds

In the wide world of dating, there are many options. Do you go for the flashy guy with the smooth smile, or the dude in the corner typing away on his laptop? The following are reasons why I think my fellow Somali females should pay more attention to the quiet geeks and nerds, and less attention to the flashy boys.

1.While geeks and nerds may be awkward, they’re well-meaning 9 out of 10 times. That smooth dude with the sly grin and the spider hands? Wonder what HIS intentions are,plus I’ve never seen a geek guy lie or not call someone when he said he would. You Score major points THERE.

2.They’re useful. In this tech-savvy world, it’s great to have a companion who can make your laptop, desktop, and just about anything else that plugs into a wall behave itself.

3.They’re more romantic than they’re given credit for. Ok true, their idea of romance might be to make up a spiffy web-page with all the reasons why they love you, with links to pics of you and such, but hey. It lasts longer than flowers, plus you can show your friends.

4.Due to their neglected status, there are plenty to choose from. You like ‘em tall and slender? There are plenty of geeks/nerds who are. You like ‘em smaller with more meat on their bones? They Got that too.

5.They’ve got brains. Come on now, how can intelligence be a bad thing?

6.Most are quite good at remembering dates. Like birthdates, anniversaries and such, especially if they know it’ll make you happy. Due again to their neglected status, they’re more attentive than guys who “have more options”. Plus, with all that down time without a steady girlfriend, they’ll likely have mental lists of all the things they’d love to do once they GOT a girlfriend.

7. Sex. Yep. Sex. I’m not really familiar with this myself, but I’ve friends who’ve been intimate with geek guys and it’s raves all around. They say a virgin wrote the Kama Sutra,all that time they been thinking about sex, imagining sex, dreaming about sex, (they are male after all) coupled with a desire to make you happy? Use your imagination.

8.They’re relatively low-maintenance. Most can be fueled on pizza, Twinkies and Mt Dew. No complicated dinners needed here, so if you’re not the best cook, eh. Can you order a pizza?

9.You won’t have to worry much about your geek guy getting his “groove” on with club hotties because, frankly, he’ll be too busy rooting around under his computer wondering where that spare cable went. You won’t have to worry about him flirting with other women because, 9 out of 10 times, he’ll zip right by them in a perfect line towards the nearest electronics store.

10. If he doesn’t want to go someplace with you, you won’t have to worry much about what he’s up to. You’ll probably come home to find him asleep on his keyboard in a sea of Mt. Dew cans with code blinking from the screen. It’s ok. He’s used to this. Just toss a blanket over him and turn out the light.

11.His friends aren’t jerks. I can’t stress this enough.They’re awkward geeks too and will, 9 times out of 10, treat you with the utmost respect and, more than likely, a note of awe. A cute girl picked one of their clan to date? It could happen to them! Hope! Drag some of your single girlfriends over, open up a pack of Mt. Dew, Nothing impresses geek guys more than a girl who can hack-n-slash (well ok maybe if she can code... a geek can dream).

12.They’re rarely if ever possessive. They trust you, so you can be yourself around them. You like to walk around the house in a ratty t-shirt for comfort? He won’t care. He does too! They won’t get pissy if you don’t wear make-up or don’t want to bother primping your hair. If you gain a few pounds, they won’t try their best to make you feel like crap.

13. They’re usually very well educated. Physics majors and the like. See #5. You won’t have to listen to him blathering on about his car (ok maybe a little), he’ll have loads of other interesting things to talk about. Politics, world events, how much the chicken burgers down at the local place rock, so long as you douse them in hot sauce.

14. You’ll almost never have to hear, “Yaw dawg whazzap!!” plop out of their mouths. Unless it’s in jest. They spell properly, use correct punctuation, and are able to tell the difference between the toilet and the floor. They almost never get “wasted”, so you won’t have to worry about coming home to find him and his friends passed out on the floor amidst a pile of beer bottles, just Mt. Dew cans, perhaps.

15.And the final reason why geeks and nerds make great boyfriends/Husbands: They actually give a damn about you. Not how you look (though that’s a plus), not how skinny you are, not how much make-up you primp yourself up with, but they like you for you. That kind of thing lasts longer than “DaMN baby you got a fine ass!!!” Believe me.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
women want money some semblance of iq more money and not shitty genes not blind nigga who reads dungeons of dragons or league lore for fun.
Skjermbilde 2020-11-19 kl. 17.21.31.png

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I don’t think that will happen. I took a massive L in highschool from a halimo for being a “nerd” whatever that means, which gave me anxiety towards Somali women. Being nerd, is terrible. Trust me.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
women want money some semblance of iq more money and not shitty genes not blind nigga who reads dungeons of dragons or league lore for fun.
View attachment 156234

It is sad Walahi,Halimo would date a thug who can't even spell to save his life but ignore an educated nerd just because he wears glasses and looks awkward, women don't know what is good for them.:kanyehmm:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It is sad Walahi,Halimo would date a thug who can't even spell to save his life but ignore an educated nerd just because he wears glasses and looks awkward, women don't know what is good for them.:kanyehmm:
yeah but toogs can protect farmajjos dobbel can't even hold a toothpick without breaking his wrist even if his life depended on it.

So all educated guys are selfless miskeen homeboys.:ulyin: Whats with the misconception that smart guy= unattractive with poor social skills. That couldn't be further from the truth. Beauty doesn't not mean low IQ or boring.

I'm well educated and know the nerd/geek types very well. They're just as scummy as every other type of guy.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I swear I was
I don’t think that will happen. I took a massive L in highschool from a halimo for being a “nerd” whatever that means, which gave me anxiety towards Somali women. Being nerd, is terrible. Trust me.

In high school I been called Geek,Nerd and even dork, and to be honest, we always assumed they meant the same thing. However, according to the cool kids, there are differences.

Official definitions for nerd, geek, and dork each use the words "inept" and "foolish." Nerds have the added distinction of being "unattractive.". While it's hard to argue with the dictionary, we sought out definitions from the Internet at large.

According to the internet nerds are people of above-average intelligence who place little importance on their appearance. Nerds are often aware of their status, but they don't mind. In fact, many take pride in the putdown, as it means they're smart and not wrapped up in superficial worries.

Geek is a more specific term. Back in the day, geeks worked at carnivals, and (according to the dictionary) "bit the heads off live chickens." Thankfully, the term now has a different connotation. Like nerds, geeks are smart, but they tend to focus more on technology. As Urban Dictionary explains, these are the people you make fun of in high school and later work for as an adult.

Being called a "dork" is the biggest insult of the three. There's no way you can spin it into something positive. After all, even the dictionary writes that dorks are "stupid" people. And to make matters worse, dorks assume they're cool. Oh, and they smell, too.

So, to sum things up, if someone calls you a geek or a nerd, thank them. If someone calls you a dork, consider going back to school and investing in some new deodorant.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
So all educated guys are selfless miskeen homeboys.:ulyin: Whats with the misconception that smart guy= unattractive with poor social skills. That couldn't be further from the truth. Beauty doesn't not mean low IQ or boring.

I'm well educated and know the nerd/geek types very well. They're just as scummy as every other type of guy.
Besides that , Somali girls are too judgy. Always asking if you prayed salah and what not. They want a sheikh in a business suit.

They’re the worst, you don’t expect it from them

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
15 Reasons Why Halimos should date Geeks and Nerds

In the wide world of dating, there are many options. Do you go for the flashy guy with the smooth smile, or the dude in the corner typing away on his laptop? The following are reasons why I think my fellow Somali females should pay more attention to the quiet geeks and nerds, and less attention to the flashy boys.

1.While geeks and nerds may be awkward, they’re well-meaning 9 out of 10 times. That smooth dude with the sly grin and the spider hands? Wonder what HIS intentions are,plus I’ve never seen a geek guy lie or not call someone when he said he would. You Score major points THERE.

2.They’re useful. In this tech-savvy world, it’s great to have a companion who can make your laptop, desktop, and just about anything else that plugs into a wall behave itself.

3.They’re more romantic than they’re given credit for. Ok true, their idea of romance might be to make up a spiffy web-page with all the reasons why they love you, with links to pics of you and such, but hey. It lasts longer than flowers, plus you can show your friends.

4.Due to their neglected status, there are plenty to choose from. You like ‘em tall and slender? There are plenty of geeks/nerds who are. You like ‘em smaller with more meat on their bones? They Got that too.

5.They’ve got brains. Come on now, how can intelligence be a bad thing?

6.Most are quite good at remembering dates. Like birthdates, anniversaries and such, especially if they know it’ll make you happy. Due again to their neglected status, they’re more attentive than guys who “have more options”. Plus, with all that down time without a steady girlfriend, they’ll likely have mental lists of all the things they’d love to do once they GOT a girlfriend.

7. Sex. Yep. Sex. I’m not really familiar with this myself, but I’ve friends who’ve been intimate with geek guys and it’s raves all around. They say a virgin wrote the Kama Sutra,all that time they been thinking about sex, imagining sex, dreaming about sex, (they are male after all) coupled with a desire to make you happy? Use your imagination.

8.They’re relatively low-maintenance. Most can be fueled on pizza, Twinkies and Mt Dew. No complicated dinners needed here, so if you’re not the best cook, eh. Can you order a pizza?

9.You won’t have to worry much about your geek guy getting his “groove” on with club hotties because, frankly, he’ll be too busy rooting around under his computer wondering where that spare cable went. You won’t have to worry about him flirting with other women because, 9 out of 10 times, he’ll zip right by them in a perfect line towards the nearest electronics store.

10. If he doesn’t want to go someplace with you, you won’t have to worry much about what he’s up to. You’ll probably come home to find him asleep on his keyboard in a sea of Mt. Dew cans with code blinking from the screen. It’s ok. He’s used to this. Just toss a blanket over him and turn out the light.

11.His friends aren’t jerks. I can’t stress this enough.They’re awkward geeks too and will, 9 times out of 10, treat you with the utmost respect and, more than likely, a note of awe. A cute girl picked one of their clan to date? It could happen to them! Hope! Drag some of your single girlfriends over, open up a pack of Mt. Dew, Nothing impresses geek guys more than a girl who can hack-n-slash (well ok maybe if she can code... a geek can dream).

12.They’re rarely if ever possessive. They trust you, so you can be yourself around them. You like to walk around the house in a ratty t-shirt for comfort? He won’t care. He does too! They won’t get pissy if you don’t wear make-up or don’t want to bother primping your hair. If you gain a few pounds, they won’t try their best to make you feel like crap.

13. They’re usually very well educated. Physics majors and the like. See #5. You won’t have to listen to him blathering on about his car (ok maybe a little), he’ll have loads of other interesting things to talk about. Politics, world events, how much the chicken burgers down at the local place rock, so long as you douse them in hot sauce.

14. You’ll almost never have to hear, “Yaw dawg whazzap!!” plop out of their mouths. Unless it’s in jest. They spell properly, use correct punctuation, and are able to tell the difference between the toilet and the floor. They almost never get “wasted”, so you won’t have to worry about coming home to find him and his friends passed out on the floor amidst a pile of beer bottles, just Mt. Dew cans, perhaps.

15.And the final reason why geeks and nerds make great boyfriends/Husbands: They actually give a damn about you. Not how you look (though that’s a plus), not how skinny you are, not how much make-up you primp yourself up with, but they like you for you. That kind of thing lasts longer than “DaMN baby you got a fine ass!!!” Believe me.
Nerds aren’t it! They focus on their lil anime things instead of talking to you.

Horrible beings!

Trending

Latest posts