14 year old killed by group of whites in Birmingham

I just been told who the actual killers are and I know them personally. Absolutely shocked. shows you never know people cause I would never guess these guys could hurt a fly. Anyway rip to the kid. He was part of a gang who rob other kids and they robbed a white kid and his friends and they called their family members who chased them and got hold of the kid while the others managed to escape. fight broke down and they stabbed the black kid. In no way am I condemning the killing.....but I also dont like how the media is refusing to say what led to this and make it sound like an innocent black kid was killed for no reason while minding his business. The kid was involved with bad kids who caused a lot of grief

Why is their 38 year old and 39 year old charged with murder. And one of them half paki aswell. Why didn’t they just beat him up??

Why is their 38 year old and 39 year old charged with murder. And one of them half paki aswell. Why didn’t they just beat him up??
That bit makes no sense tbh. They should have just whopped his ass. But if you see one of the stabbers the one I know. There is a good chance he couldn’t beat that kid

I just been told who the actual killers are and I know them personally. Absolutely shocked. shows you never know people cause I would never guess these guys could hurt a fly. Anyway rip to the kid. He was part of a gang who rob other kids and they robbed a white kid and his friends and they called their family members who chased them and got hold of the kid while the others managed to escape. fight broke down and they stabbed the black kid. In no way am I condemning the killing.....but I also dont like how the media is refusing to say what led to this and make it sound like an innocent black kid was killed for no reason while minding his business. The kid was involved with bad kids who caused a lot of grief
Bro, are u from Brum?From what I’ve seen on all these blog pages like tsb etc they’re making it seem like it was a race thing

Bro, are u from Brum?From what I’ve seen on all these blog pages like tsb etc they’re making it seem like it was a race thing
They chased him and his gang and a fight broke out. Maybe racist slur were used. But it wasn’t targeted racist attack. The kid and his friends robbed their kids and are known to rob kids.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Jay u r becoming too much anti blacks. I hope i didn't ruff off on YOU.