14 year old childs body found in a garage in Hodan district

cow

VIP
why would ciyaal weero target some random kid and torture him? i don't think it has anything to do with them. this is a hate crime.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN, AS have already begun their clean up operations on ciyaal weero, they began purging them last night. Culusow has ignored the issue

Did they say the reason the boy was killed?
No. His family lives in Dayniile someone called him then killed him inside a garage in Hodan. It doesn't sound like the owner of the garage is behind it bc they left his dead body in a car maybe the garage had no security. This is not the work of Ciyaal weero it's done by some sophisticated criminals.

No. His family lives in Dayniile someone called him then killed him inside a garage in Hodan. It doesn't sound like the owner of the garage is behind it bc they left his dead body in a car maybe the garage had no security. This is not the work of Ciyaal weero it's done by some sophisticated criminals.

This boy was involved in something and probably blacked out out or they didn't want him to be a witness,

What type of work would this 14 year old be doing with the other kid?

Remember this is not Far from where NISA found Alshabaab Stash houses with Explosives' and weapons,

This kid was prob working with his friend who is probably " im guessing" part of a Cell in Mogadishu that is " for Hire" anyone can hire even Al-shabaab. They prob hook up cars and stuff

These Cells facilitate weapons and cars for Alshabaab and get paid, Al-Shabaab provide the suicide drivers and fighters.

An investigation has started, and They need to contact " hurmuud" so they can see who the phone was calling and receiving calls from " since they deleted all the numbers".

Someone saw this boy so they should of shown his picture to the public.

AUN I hope his mother and Family get Justice.

cow

VIP
please don’t tell me ciyaal weero will become the new problem when as leave

Remember everything was shabab now that culusow said he is defeating shabab everything is blamed on ciyaal Weero.

Even though this crime does not fit the profile. Ciyaal weero don't torture someone to death.

Trending