12 hours since it's been posted & it has over 5.5 million views already ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If your wondering how she got close to 6 million view is because they have her song adds on every youtube video

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Everyone who's been in a relationship has either been hurt or hurt someone. Adele does a great job of channeling both emotions.

They were smart to drop this single during cuffing season. lol

Everyone who's been in a relationship has either been hurt or hurt someone. Adele does a great job of channeling both emotions.

They were smart to drop this single during cuffing season. lol

Smart marketing skills eh? I am curious, were you burnt in the past? Don't be shy, you're anonymous here so admitting such trivial stuff won't do you any more damage than .................... lol

Duchess

VIP
Exactly. I told @Idol in another topic Adele's scars don't seem to heal.

We can't be sure if these are personal scars or if she's just really good at channeling emotions. I took 'Hello' to be on opposite of 'Someone Like You'. In one she's broken up with and in the other she breaks someone's heart. Instead of just calaacaling about being hurt, she's presenting both sides of the story which is a smart move imo.

Duchess

VIP
Smart marketing skills eh? I am curious, were you burnt in the past? Don't be shy, you're anonymous here so admitting such trivial stuff won't do you any more damage than .................... lol

Burnt? No. But I'm sure there's someone out there who's listening to this song and cursing me out. lol Adele is the ex who calls and wants to still be friends. I'm the ex who goes ghost. You'll never hear from me again and probably will never see me again, even if we live in the same neighborhood. :mjpls:

Burnt? No. But I'm sure there's someone out there who's listening to this song and cursing me out. lol Adele is the ex who calls and wants to still be friends. I'm the ex who goes ghost. You'll never hear from me again and probably will never see me again, even if we live in the same neighborhood. :mjpls:

Yareey, stop trying to emulate ayeeyo Caraweelo because Xaliimos back in those days were tough as rock and y'all now are soft as marshmallow. If your guy doesn't reply just one call of yours you'll start feeling all emotional and teary ee aniga waxba balaayo ha isaga key dhigan, Buraanburey. :troll:

I've to admit though, I listened to 30 seconds of hello when it was first posted on Twitter, that's about it. I'll pass on the possible second hand exposure to calaacal to ruin my day.

latest

Duchess

VIP
Yareey, stop trying to emulate ayeeyo Caraweelo because Xaliimos back in those days were tough as rock and y'all now are soft as marshmallow. If your guy doesn't reply just one call of yours you'll start feeling all emotional and teary ee aniga waxba balaayo ha isaga key dhigan, Buraanburey. :troll:

lol You would be surprised. I'm very rarely emotional. I'm borderline robotic at times. :stressed:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Maxaa loo daba socdaa

This is ridiculous. So it was her retarded song I kept hearing at work.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Flawless song. I bought it this morning and was singing my heart out on the drive to work.

lol

I pretty much pretend I never met them and they don't exist when I see them around. I was once called a cold hearted witch by an ex and I pretty much laughed at him and said peace.

But for the first month after the break up I cry like a little baby, :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending