11 year old girl who was missing is found in London.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Alx she was found. She was probably meeting someone? Who travels to a city where they don't know anybody.

Internet is dangerous and I don't think a kid under 16-17 should be allowed a phone or computer. The police needs to interview her, go through her phone and ask about her home life because something's fishy.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Alx she was found. She was probably meeting someone? Who travels to a city where they don't know anybody.

Internet is dangerous and I don't think a kid under 16-17 should be allowed a phone or computer. The police needs to interview her, go through her phone and ask about her home life because something's fishy.

It's easy to say that but you'll cause a lot of frustration for the kid as they'll feel jealous of peers who have access to this which is basically everyone's kids now and they might also get ostracized for not being as up to date on everything as the other kids. You either live in a community of like-minded individuals who forbid things like the internet to a certain age or you just leave your kids be, monitor them to a reasonable extent and pray for the best.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's easy to say that but you'll cause a lot of frustration for the kid as they'll feel jealous of peers who have access to this which is basically everyone's kids now and they might also get ostracized for not being as up to date on everything as the other kids. You either live in a community of like-minded individuals who forbid things like the internet to a certain age or you just leave your kids be, monitor them to a reasonable extent and pray for the best.
We'll live like the Amish do. I'm all for homeschooling aswell.