TRIGGER WARNING 11 year old girl in somalia killed, chopped up and placed in digsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the barbarism of Somalia has gone to a new extent now with an 11 year old girl being killed and cut up and placed in digsi. They’re doing an autopsy on her right now but it is very likely she may have been r*ped before (or during) her death.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Poor girl was in her home and she still wasn’t safe. These dudes were not just regular criminals, they’re complete psychos wallahi. To think there are thousands of them in somalia who wouldn’t bat an eye while they mercilessly kill, rape and chop up your body.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the title alone had my jaw dropping. :kanyehmm:
I had a hard time believing it too. I wouldn’t be surprised if it came out that she was r*ped too.

This is the price that comes with lawlessness, disturbed and mentally unstable people, and poverty.

r*pe and murder has become so normalized in Somalia that it barely comes up in news unless the victim is a child and/or it’s as gruesome as this. If this continues people will become desensitized to even this.

If you don’t hear about something often then it’s either because it doesn’t happen often or it happens too often.

Sad reality of Somalia (including the de facto state of Somaliland incase you think you’re off any better).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Anyone have any inner details of who the two guys are? I can bet that it was either neighbors or close relatives.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
somalis are truly backwards. the men probably think they're good Muslims after doing this

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isn't it interesting how the devil comes in different shape & form? There are specific men who have weakness for children. Pubescents girls or boys, yet they will look down on other major sins as something disgusting. Woe to human beings. Woe to Shaitaan.

AUN to the child, she is in a better place.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Anyone have any inner details of who the two guys are? I can bet that it was either neighbors or close relatives.

yes that’s what my mom thinks too. They most likely knew the girl and knew she was home alone. There’s not much news on it though and the story is still developing, hopefully those guys are trialed painfully and the truth comes out.

How barbaric and low iq do you have to be to chop up a body and stuff it in a digsi in an attempt to hide the body is something I don’t understand. What was going through their heads at the time? Did they not thing the corpse would rot and smell eventually? Was that the first thing that they thought of were they planning on doing it the whole time?

I really hope the interrogation team (if there is any) asks for a motive and their thought process. At least that’s what they do here in the west. They don’t just find evidence of the crime, they look for a motive during interrogation so they can use it against them in court for an even harsher punishment. In this case they deserve the harshest punishment but they should at least find out why they did what they did.

I have a lot of questions.
  1. Why was this girl home alone
  2. Why would criminals who assuming are stranger have the time to kill and dismember a body but leave it in a digsi in the same house. Did the clean up the blood spatter? Why?
  3. Somalia is very hot and the body would have started decaying quickly. Are you telling me the family did not notice the smell of decaying body in what looks like a very small house?

There needs to be a lot of investment in forensic investigation departments. DNA testing scares off most psychos in the west for committing murder because they're certain they'll be caught. I'm sure there are many crazies back there due to many years of war and violence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have a lot of questions.
  1. Why was this girl home alone
  2. Why would criminals who assuming are stranger have the time to kill and dismember a body but leave it in a digsi in the same house. Did the clean up the blood spatter? Why?
  3. Somalia is very hot and the body would have started decaying quickly. Are you telling me the family did not notice the smell of decaying body in what looks like a very small house?
same, but you’re also going off the little information we’re given to insinuate that her family had something to do with it. There have been many different info going around, even her age has been disputed. We also don’t know for how long the body was decaying before they found it, could have been as short as a few hours. Even if something can start smelling heavy within an hour it would take time for the smell to seep out through a bunch of layers.

The only facts we do know is she was very young and that she was found dismembered in a digsi. In another video I watched I could make out that she wasn’t in fact home alone but the main suspects were with her.

Hopefully this gets enough media attention so that there are actual personnel on the case.

same, but you’re also going off the little information we’re given to insinuate that her family had something to do with it. There have been many different info going around, even her age has been disputed. We also don’t know for how long the body was decaying before they found it, could have been as short as a few hours. Even if something can start smelling heavy within an hour it would take time for the smell to seep out through a bunch of layers.

The only facts we do know is she was very young and that she was found dismembered in a digsi. In another video I watched I could make out that she wasn’t in fact home alone but the main suspects were with her.

Hopefully this gets enough media attention so that there are actual personnel on the case.

No definitely not insinuating the family had a hand in it or not. I really don’t know.

Somali journalism Is unreliable at the best of times, unethical propaganda at its worst. I really did not like how this poor child’s remains were treated and the digsi was videoed. I feel like the crime scene is pretty much nonexistent if they didn’t have sense enough to not have a press conference whilst they were removing and investigating.

I really do hope the criminals are even more incompetent as the people handling this inshAllah.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No definitely not insinuating the family had a hand in it or not. I really don’t know.

Somali journalism Is unreliable at the best of times, unethical propaganda at its worst. I really did not like how this poor child’s remains were treated and the digsi was videoed. I feel like the crime scene is pretty much nonexistent if they didn’t have sense enough to not have a press conference whilst they were removing and investigating.

I really do hope the criminals are even more incompetent as the people handling this inshAllah.
you seriously over estimate somali journalism and media. I remember vividly when the blown up and bloody remains of a civilian was zoomed in on and broadcasted on live national television.

It didn’t even take a while before I found an image of the girl’s corpse in the digsi. It was obvious someone just took the photo on their cheap LG android. I obviously didn’t post it on here or even share a link for many reasons. Also, some of these thumbnails are just crazy,

D95429CB-94E7-4153-9107-97CFF9D28C85.jpeg

did they seriously photoshop tears on her? Were those arrows seriously necessary?

I also saw a thumbnail where hey photoshopped the girl INTO the digsi wallahi I’m not even kidding.

I saw a video of some men carrying her digsi to the van. There wasn’t a single authority figure or personnel, if there was, they did a horrible job in letting themselves know let alone pushing away all the bystanders. There were dudes wearing macawis and dacas or addis as pants and a polo shirt carrying the digsi to the van.

The “journalist”’s phone (which he was using to record) kept going off with either phone calls or obnoxiously loud samsung notifications.

You’re right, the only chance of this case being solved is if the killers were as incompetent as everyone else.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
yes that’s what my mom thinks too. They most likely knew the girl and knew she was home alone. There’s not much news on it though and the story is still developing, hopefully those guys are trialed painfully and the truth comes out.

How barbaric and low iq do you have to be to chop up a body and stuff it in a digsi in an attempt to hide the body is something I don’t understand. What was going through their heads at the time? Did they not thing the corpse would rot and smell eventually? Was that the first thing that they thought of were they planning on doing it the whole time?

I really hope the interrogation team (if there is any) asks for a motive and their thought process. At least that’s what they do here in the west. They don’t just find evidence of the crime, they look for a motive during interrogation so they can use it against them in court for an even harsher punishment. In this case they deserve the harshest punishment but they should at least find out why they did what they did.

Youre asking a lot from a failed state that’s operating in a 1600s mindset.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Red flag went up for me on the day the news broke when he’d uncle said “She might’ve ran away with a lover. I mean she was passed 9 and girls can get marry around this age”.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If shes 11 why was she home alone??

1000% it was a relative WHO knows her parents leave her on her own also she's more likely to let a relative inside over a neigbour

In my opinion Somalia should have harsh rules when it comes to crimes commited against girls and kids these guys aren't human they're animals chop off their hands and let em rot in prison

you seriously over estimate somali journalism and media. I remember vividly when the blown up and bloody remains of a civilian was zoomed in on and broadcasted on live national television.

It didn’t even take a while before I found an image of the girl’s corpse in the digsi. It was obvious someone just took the photo on their cheap LG android. I obviously didn’t post it on here or even share a link for many reasons. Also, some of these thumbnails are just crazy,

View attachment 187986

did they seriously photoshop tears on her? Were those arrows seriously necessary?

I also saw a thumbnail where hey photoshopped the girl INTO the digsi wallahi I’m not even kidding.

I saw a video of some men carrying her digsi to the van. There wasn’t a single authority figure or personnel, if there was, they did a horrible job in letting themselves know let alone pushing away all the bystanders. There were dudes wearing macawis and dacas or addis as pants and a polo shirt carrying the digsi to the van.

The “journalist”’s phone (which he was using to record) kept going off with either phone calls or obnoxiously loud samsung notifications.

You’re right, the only chance of this case being solved is if the killers were as incompetent as everyone else.

This is what happens when every Ali, sharmarke and Abdi thinks he should be hired based on 4.5.

If it’s not elderly overweight police women in jilbab sitting down on garden chairs it’s men in dacas and macawiis who are supposed to keep law and order in one of the most dangerous cities in the world.

AUN to this child. I can only hope she died as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts