10th Gorgor battalion training in Isparta Turkey

This is the last batch of gorgor, quality training but poor leadership. Somalia should be stable now after 10 gorgor battalions not the capital being attacked

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
GorGor my ass, these useless and incompletent foreign trained forces graduate in bulks every three months yet they didn't free a single village in the south.

Xaarmaajo uses these militia to subdue and intimate his opposition and nothing else, I have zero respect for this Mooryaans untill they do their jobs like Puntlad and Somaliland forces and free their land.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
They are cowards
They cannot face Shabab, they run when they see them
They are for harassing ordinary Somalis and Somali politicians and to abuse powers.
They don’t respect any laws

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Inshallah, I dream of the day Gorgor forces storm Kismaayo and kick out the Kenyans. Keep training boys.

Based

VIP
Useless moryaan monkeys. All these cool videos of gorgor and haramcad training in snow will not change the dire security situation that Somalia faces. f*ck u.

You can oppose farmajo regime but you shouldn’t insult the men in uniform due to a handful of them. All 10 battalions obvs don’t support xaarmaajo actions proof is 25th april only a handful of gorgor n hAramcad fought and got run over

Somalians should stop politicising army and stop insulting. Diaspora hating on their country coz a wannabe dictator smh

Jungle

VIP
Useless. Someone tell me 1 degaan where gor gor actively hold the line like 27th and 21st divisions and other divisions across the country day and night.

Useless bunch came to Middle Shabelle and got their battalion commander killed and about 40 of them. Most xl and gj. Let al shabaab drive right past them to Bomb Colonel Saneey and tolka refused treatment by the govt for him. This was right after that 2 year extension was reversed.

Trending

Latest posts