10 nations searching 4 an Argentinian broken submarine with a crew running out of oxygen. Terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
btw @R.Kelly it isnt oxygen that's the big problem its the food, they will starve to death before they suffocate. unless they resort to cannibalism.

actually them niggas stuck in a antique german sub so they will suffocate before death

well I guess we will find out once we retrieve the corpse :cosbyhmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
btw @R.Kelly it isnt oxygen that's the big problem its the food, they will starve to death before they suffocate. unless they resort to cannibalism.

actually them niggas stuck in a antique german sub so they will suffocate before death

well I guess we will find out once we retrieve the corpse :cosbyhmm:

Third world Argentine commander of this sub called in to report some technical problem and he was told to abandon the mission and sail to the nearest port. This commander calls back a little while later to say "we fixed the issue and we will return to our mission. We will now submerge in the ocean " :jcoleno: now they can't be found and that commander has booked a ticket with the bus to Aakhiro but sadly he unwillingly booked a ticket for the rest of the crew :drakewtf:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Third world Argentine commander of this sub called in to report some technical problem and he was told to abandon the mission and sail to the nearest port. This commander calls back a little while later to say "we fixed the issue and we will return to our mission. We will now submerge in the ocean " :jcoleno: now they can't be found and that commander has booked a ticket with the bus to Aakhiro but sadly he unwillingly booked a ticket for the rest of the crew :drakewtf:
tsk tsk... thirld worlders and their antique things walahi, somalis use pick up trucks for battle so I guess they're a bit better than us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts