Meh... I'm not very interesting.
I'm religious.
I prefer being alone.
I don't like men but wish I did.
I want to be a mom.
I kinda have low self worth : (
I want to help Somali women back home.
I often leave people who are bad to me.
I gained weight because I felt ugly but then felt even uglier with the weight on, so currently losing it. Strugglesss

Damn I sounded depressed as hell earlier this year. I don't even remember writing this.

lost my virginity at 20 :meleshame:. late mofo
Like gaming
like coding
Planning on going into the brewing industry. Don't be surprised if i open the first brewing company in somalia :mjlaugh:.
I only have a few close friends, like 8. The rest are acquaintances,
I Brew my own beer as a hobby.
Love martial arts
Love anime.
Love photography
Love running.

lost my virginity at 20 :meleshame:. late mofo
Like gaming
like coding
Planning on going into the brewing industry. Don't be surprised if i open the first brewing company in somalia :mjlaugh:.
I only have a few close friends, like 8. The rest are acquaintances,
I Brew my own beer as a hobby.
Love martial arts
Love anime.
Love photography
Love running.

your own beer, thats so cool, i used to love craft beer and was a wine afficionado during my lost years.
now i just stick to weed.:ftw9nwa:

1.Im older than most you folks
2. Married with kids
3. Practicing muslim but not your typical wadaad, i am more of the mystical side.
4. Seriel entrepreneur, working on my 3 rd business.
5. Write science fiction and fanfiction as a hobby.
6. I dabble with electronic music and produce my own stuff and remix as well, but its shit.
7. I am a functional pothead, there were months where i would be high 24/7
8. Love to travel, ive bagpacked and couchsurfed throughout europe and east asia
9. politically i lean towards syndicalist anarchism but ironically i am against democracy.
10.I love nature and i am an environmentalist but i dont believe that global warming is man made.

I hate red wine with a passion :mjlol:. Bitter afff. weed is the thinking mans herb. :salute:
its an acquired taste, had my first taste of alcohol while on a wine tasting trip ,
red red wine, goes to my head, makes me forget ...............

but thats all in the past been sober 9 years now..

im in my wadaad phase now.

1.Im older than most you folks
2. Married with kids
3. Practicing muslim but not your typical wadaad, i am more of the mystical side.
4. Seriel entrepreneur, working on my 3 rd business.
5. Write science fiction and fanfiction as a hobby.
6. I dabble with electronic music and produce my own stuff and remix as well, but its shit.
7. I am a functional pothead, there were months where i would be high 24/7
8. Love to travel, ive bagpacked and couchsurfed throughout europe and east asia
9. politically i lean towards syndicalist anarchism but ironically i am against democracy.
10.I love nature and i am an environmentalist but i dont believe that global warming is man made.
Global warming is man madde sxb. ?? overwhelming evidence pointing to unrestricted greenhouse gas emissions... Do you believe that thee world is conscious?? As in the world is aware of overpopulation of the homo genus. Thus creating environmental problems to produce a similar effffectt such as culling?

Global warming is man madde sxb. ?? overwhelming evidence pointing to unrestricted greenhouse gas emissions... Do you believe that thee world is conscious?? As in the world is aware of overpopulation of the homo genus. Thus creating environmental problems to produce a similar effffectt such as culling?

its not overwhelming evidence yet, but there is allot of political and media pressure for the c02 emmisions as the culprit,
i believe there is just as much evidence of the sun being the cause , just like its been doing for millions of years.

and whats with the gaia, world is conscious gay shit???

do i look like i like to suck dick to you?
no offense to any gays here..
:ftw9nwa:

1. I am your older accomplished sister.
2. I have a master degree in science.
3. I love cats, but sadly I am allergic
4. I dislike the winter, I am an autumn kind of girl.
5. I check Sspot at work all the time
6. I love thrillers and action movies, i dislike romantic comedies.
7. I don't understand why people get jealous of others success, stop nagging and work 4 it ess
8. I was an annoying Somali kid in the past.
9. An cadaan woman once flirted with me, she kept blowing me kisses the entire train ride, I was somewhat flattered.
10. I am pro Somaliwayn!

1. I was in my school football team
2. I have been in choirs since I was a small child
3. I have performed in several plays
4. I have a masters degree
5. A few years ago had a mental illness caused by stress, it went away thanks to God.
6. I don't ever want to move back to Somalia
7. I have been the victim of racism
8. I have an intense love for myself because of all that I've overcome
9. I have high self esteem
10. I have an unhealthy obsession with Somali politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.