1 in 3 Somali is mental. XALIIMOS don’t only check his credit score, check his mental assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
many of you have heard about the tragedy in San Diego.

Last week a young girl got raped and killed.

I am urging you ladies to remember to ask him to go under a mental evaluation before marrying him.

I heard many of you going after his credit score but his mental health assessment is important.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thank you Menace for this piece of advice.

Sadly Somalis domt report their mental illness to their doctors. How can one possibly know his diagnosis if he hides it.

Bohol

VIP
Compared to the white community we have rare incidence of domestic homicides. White people don't even spare the kids and in the end they kill themselves as well.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thank you Menace for this piece of advice.

Sadly Somalis domt report their mental illness to their doctors. How can one possibly know his diagnosis if he hides it.

As a progressive and deeply thoughtful Somali gentleman I must look inside of our our xaliimo, in other words I must lookout for their own good :gucciwhat::mjlol::mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As a progressive and deeply thoughtful Somali gentleman I must look inside of our our xaliimo, in other words I must lookout for their own good :gucciwhat::mjlol::mjlol:
You should post your mental evaluation records. You should step up and be example.

If Somali men have an anti-social predisposition, triggered by genetic inheritance and external environmental pressures, then a normal person would conclude that the average xalimo has the same symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending