🧬πŸ”₯𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐔 π€πŠππ€π‘ 𝐀𝐍 π€ππ„π„π‹πˆ 𝐄-π•πŸ‘πŸπŸ§¬πŸ”₯

Cush

Cushite Arab
AN AQEELI TWITTER ACCOUNT GOT THE E-V32 HAPLOGROUP

AND SINCE ALL THE CADNAANI TRIBES MATCH UNDER E-Y18629 TMRCA 2600 YEARS THE EXACT TIME CADNAAN (COMMON ANCESTOR OF ALL ISMAILI ARABS) WAS BORN IT IS OBVIOUS HE IS RELATED TO HIS KIN IN SOMALIA!

I FEARED THE INDO EUROPEAN MUTATION J1 FROM THE ZAGROS MOUNTAINS (WHICH THE MAJORITY OF ARABS HAVE WHICH ENTERED ARABIA ONLY 2500 YEARS AGO, RESEARCHERS VERIFIED PROTO ARABS WERE CUSHITES) WOULD BE COMMON AMONG THIS TRIBE

BUT ALLHAMDULLILAH WE HAVE E-V32! OUR BROTHER! WE ALREADY MATCHED THE ASHARAFS FROM HASSAN AND HUSSEIN AND NOW AQEELIS!

This shows us the original Arabs were all E-V32 because if it was only a handful of outliers why do all the Arab tribes match under this mutation, was it a fucking family of slaves that decided to go to other tribes? Why do they all match so perfectly? AND WHY DID THEY ONLY GO TO THE CADNAANI TRIBES

RESEARCHERS VERIFIED OUR CLADE IS THE CORRECT ARAB ONE HOTEPS CAN SHUT UP

@Hamzza

Last edited:

Cush

Cushite Arab
E-M35, founders of the Arabs, the original Arab sub clade, the pride of the Arabs☝️
Cushite Arabs the conquerors, the warriors, the kings noble

Cush

Cushite Arab
War niyow make up your mind, I have the confusion of the highest order. Carab ma nahay mise carabta cushitic ey yihiin.
I don't know why it's so hard for you to accept the fact the proto Arabs were Cushitic and that we are Arabs too despite all the evidences I have previously provided, but I will explain it again to you and break it down

Stop observing the glove from a colonial modern mindset, previous to these man made borders, the Arabian peninsular was basically geogrphically apart of greater East Africa, notice how the red sea is a few miles away from the horn, so how tf could IEs get there first?

The southern Arabian Qahtan tribes were Cushitic, this evidenced by early rock paintings, genetics and this has been written in historical sources where when they looked at the archaelogy of the locations they found they were a Cushite people

They had curly hair and dark skin. Now the Adnaanis come from Akkadia, there are 2 theories, 1 is that the Cushites sprouted from the Arabian peninsular, makes sense since according to the bible it was the homeland of Cush and Nimrod was literally a Cushite wtf would an Ethiopian be doing in Akkadia? Secondly E-V32 is a Cushitic haplogroup so ofc they are

Akkadian culture and paintings depict Cushitic culture and features, thick curly hair, copper skin, Somali swords and Somali accessories and Ethiopian hats, these are all unique to the horn and linguistically they are most similar to us thus why researchers state they were E-V32

According to Greek historical sources the Akkadians arrived from a great migration from the eastern desert of Egypt and eastern Sudan

Notice how they used to theorize we came from the eastern desert down to Somalia? This is complete bs and buffoonery, it is clear the haplogroup moved into Mesopatania and expanded through Ibrahim AS's line thus why we match Arab tribes

The Akkadians called their land Kish, Kish is Kush

And Ali Ibn Abu Taalib said all Arabs are from Kuus this is Kush but the the Jews couldn't pronounce it so they altered it

Trending