🤣Ever had the same experience?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Imagine you're alone in a quiet section of the gym, relishing the solitude of your workout. Suddenly, someone with a strong odor starts a quick workout nearby and then leaves. However, despite their departure, the smell lingers in the air, stubborn and pervasive. Then, as more people start to arrive, you find yourself amidst a crowd in a section that still reeks of the foul odor left behind. In this awkward situation, with the original culprit long gone, do you ever worry that others might mistakenly attribute the smell to you, the only constant presence in the area? That shit is awkward

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Hahahahahhahahahahaha Yes this happens. This short hair Nigerian looking girl, a solid 7/10 in appearance, showed up to where I was working out, lifted weights and then left. Clearly she never heard of deodorant so there was a strong body odour smell. Then this thick thighs snow bunny showed up, made eye contact as she walked over to where I was working out, got a whiff, subtly scratched her nose and looked down. Then I just left.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Hahahahahhahahahahaha Yes this happens. This short hair Nigerian looking girl, a solid 7/10 in appearance, showed up to where I was working out, lifted weights and then left. Clearly she never heard of deodorant so there was a strong body odour smell. Then this thick thighs snow bunny showed up, made eye contact as she walked over to where I was working out, got a whiff, subtly scratched her nose and looked down. Then I just left.
It gets me mad when they start doing this shit :mjcry:

You lot worry too much about what others think of you. Why is that? As someone with heightened senses, I let it not bother, or ruin the moment, and remain focused. Besides, in the gym, one is supposed to sweat, smell, and secrete, as desired, and is the perfect place for all sorts of seepage from orifices.

Saar Wats dis smell you speak of? Saar we wuz smell good:
1709957835041.png

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You lot worry too much about what others think of you. Why is that? As someone with heightened senses, I let it not bother, or ruin the moment, and remain focused. Besides, in the gym, one is supposed to sweat, smell, and secrete, as desired, and is the perfect place for all sorts of seepage from orifices.
There has to be an acceptable level of hygiene. Some people go to the gym to work on their physique but forget the most basic thing.

True, and some people have got medical condition or dietary issues, but neither should stop them from going, nor you from your work out. Just adapt.

One of my sparring partners was one of those people, where he would spend hours in the loo cleaning up, yet from breath to odour, it was still there, and even got x times worse after 5 by 3 minute rounds.

Last edited:
There has to be an acceptable level of hygiene. Some people go to the gym to work on their physique but forget the most basic thing.

washed athletic gear and deorant, not difficult tbh but some either don't care or are lazy.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
washed athletic gear and deorant, not difficult tbh but some either don't care or are lazy.
They are depraved and immoral heathens. No other way to put it. How can you forget the most important thing?

I used to have this girlfriend that had a foul smell down there. I didn’t mind that :shaq:
But she had this incessant armpit smell and that was an irreconcilable difference so we went our separate ways.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm not really concerned since my acquaintances with the regular guys and girls at my gym.

Imagine you're alone in a quiet section of the gym, relishing the solitude of your workout. Suddenly, someone with a strong odor starts a quick workout nearby and then leaves. However, despite their departure, the smell lingers in the air, stubborn and pervasive. Then, as more people start to arrive, you find yourself amidst a crowd in a section that still reeks of the foul odor left behind. In this awkward situation, with the original culprit long gone, do you ever worry that others might mistakenly attribute the smell to you, the only constant presence in the area? That shit is awkward
It wouldn't even matter much imo, even if they did attribute it to you.

Trending

Latest posts