🤣Didn't think it was possible for a Somali oday to talk like this (Cali Jeyte)

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1691129303792.jpg

Cali hooley waa mooryaan alkoliiste ah. Taas ma qarsano

Jungle

VIP
Mida kale hal qof oo xawaadle oo Sheikh la dhaho ii keenaa. 1 in 10000

Diinta waxa baray cawaantaan ujeejeen, reer owxasan etc 5ta culumo ma la dhahaaye something like that

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The subs are kinda misleading tho he said ''waxaan la yaabay qaar qurbaha joogo''🤣could be talking about those ciyaal qurbo playing qamarjis with their ski masks on ilaahay baa naga og ma rabo inaan ku danbaabo

GemState

36/21
VIP
The Niqab and Burqa should be banned. That shit isn't in our culture, it is as modern as wearing jeans and a tank top. Totally foriegn to Muslims in the Horn.

You'll also cut down on potential terrorist attacks.

Jungle

VIP
why you are attacking Xawadle?
I don't know how I am attacking them when I'm just stating facts. Somali clans went to teach them the diin called shanta culumo made up of ujeejeen, reer owxasan, shiiqaal, faqay cumar, dir which is why they settle in East Hiraan today. And we don't hear or see many sheikhs from this clan.

And this is related to the clip in op as far as I'm concerned.

Wa macqul.

Short clips taken out of context has become a method to tarnish people's reps
...says the guy who posted the short clip with the politicians name in the thread title:dead:

The Niqab and Burqa should be banned. That shit isn't in our culture, it is as modern as wearing jeans and a tank top. Totally foriegn to Muslims in the Horn.

You'll also cut down on potential terrorist attacks.
If you're Muslim, this is either Sunnah or wajib depending on madhab, not culture.

Tbh I would ban it for security reasons
This Oromo rat talks about how good it would be to have relations with Israel, how much he loves American hegemony in Somalia, now he says how good it would be to ban the niqab. What a weird individual.

Trending

Latest posts