🤔Are the guys who don't have access to above-average Halimos the biggest futo clappers for ajnabi women?

05D5781E-F124-4CDE-8EED-49FD416DA99B.jpeg

As soon as I saw this, I came to the conclusion we have a serious problem.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Is their anger rooted in not having access to the above-average Halimos they desire?

If you genuinely don't desire women from your own country, and it's simply a matter of preference, then cool. But why the constant need to brag about ajnabi women and emphasize their attractiveness compared to those from your own country?🤔

Is lacking access to above-average Halimos the catalyst that turns them into bitter, hateful individuals?

Lastly, why waste your time talking down on women you don't desire

Lol imagine creating a meme also insulting Moroccan women. So now they’re saying that they’re cheaper and would allow a foreign man to get with them for next to nothing and share him. Lol, I’m counting down the clock to when Moroccan men finish you lot and some of you lot start getting beat up abroad and believe me, my Somalinimo would be an all time low and I’ll side with the Maghrebi. Justice is justice. At this point y’all are begging to be put in your place. Already, I’ve seen videos of those weirdo passport bros getting scammed for up to 10k and being told to shut up if they want to live whilst being told to go back on their merry way.

It’s cringe. Leave other groups alone and stop dragging them to your pointless gender wars and for some of the men stop behaving like dirty dogs. You’re making other groups look down on you and you’ll simultaneously push your own women away. Somali men online have become worse than any madow man who runs after foreign women. Jokes on those Somali men since unlike madow women who are very loyal, many Somali women will happily marry out with ease if they continue down this creepy path.

@HIBAQ123

That’s why those same weirdos are in the other thread crying about how kids of Somali women shouldn’t get passports, like it’s some sort of deterrent. They know that once they start acting like fools, many girls will leave in droves.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I'd say no mainly cause most niggas that date out don't even talk about Somali women. They rarely even brag about dating ajnabis.

The biggest futo clappers are the ones that just want to piss off xalimos. Which was still a borderline non existent minority before the passport bros hopped online. Honestly these current guys are just old dudes and fobs

they operate differently than us young niggas. They got beef with xalimos that's been going on for decades.

young xalimos might use this as ammo as well to attack us even though the average nigga posting about Morroco is over 40.

Trending

Latest posts